Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP

Narciso Rodriguez  Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP

3.9

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've added the EDP to my collection a few months ago. I do like the scent, but it's not in my top 5. I usually go for warm, sweet caramelly and vanilla scents, like YSL's Black Opium, Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy Gold Couture and D&G's Pour Femme. However, NR's For Her has grown on me and I love it for office wear since it's so sophisticated and elegant. I have the 50 ml bottle and I might repurchase when I've run out. Would recommend!

on 1/29/2016 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The package comes with a bottle of perfume and the body lotion.I personally love both of the products.i cant resist the smell gives me a scent of youngful and feminist . My choice for a date night with hair down in winter!

To Read all 619 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/29/2015 12:24:00 PM

I would say this is more of a winter perfume but i'd wear it any time of the year. It's got a spicy smell to it that I just cant make out, but I love it! its very classy and smells expensive. I would say it's sexy to. I wouldn't say it would suit a very young woman I definitely think it's a more of a mature scent. but i'd defo recommend everyone to give it a try at the stores.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this must smell differently on different people because, on me, it was a nice, warm scent, but similar to a lot of stuff out there right now. After wearing it for a little while, I actually started to think it was Giorgio Armani Si, even though the notes are different (except for the rose and patchouli). It's nice, pleasant, but obviously not terribly distinctive, at least on me. I liked the sample I had, but I probably wouldn't buy a full-size bottle.

Everyone who knows me, knows that this is my signature scent. This perfume smells heavenly, I'm currently on my second bottle. I don't wear it every day though because I don't wanna waste it. I love wearing it at parties, special events, dates etc. Every single time I have it on, someone asks me what perfume I'm wearing. Buy it and you won't regret it. Trust me 😊

on 5/31/2015 12:30:00 AM

I love love love this scent with one caveat: I only love it on top of Vaseline Intensive Care body lotion. I know it sounds strange, but without the undertone of the lotion, the patchouli is too strong for my taste. Layered above the lotion, however, gives it a pink, buttery quality that I can't resist. I will continue to repurchase- but will never wear alone without the lotion.

on 5/19/2015 1:03:00 AM

I wonder if anything changed in the formula of For her. It used to be a bit warmer and less plastic-y, with the soft musks in the base would glow uninterrupted for hours on end. I now feel like there is a gap in it, something has changed or is missing. I know it has several different types of musk, and wonder if one or a few have been replaced, perhaps as a result of the EU-restrictions. There is a dent at the bottom of the scent, it doesn't run as smoothly. I used to love For her dearly, keeping it almost as close to my heart as Stella by Stella McCartneys early versions, up to maybe 2005-8?. I have a lot (no really, a lot) of perfume and when I ran out (!) of For her, I put off buying a new bottle for a year or so. It's always been a great choice for getting compliments, but I guess that makes it rather obviously perfumy, something I just wasn't after for a while. I work in an environment where skinscents are to be preferred, and feel very self-conscious when "projecting" a scent. Anyway, around a year, year and a half ago, I bought my current bottle, discovered it was different and put it aside. I recently fell in love with Chanel no 19 poudre, and have been using it daily. This morning I felt like I needed to wear something else, perhaps to miss 19 for a day or two. For some reason my eyes singled For her out in the crowd. And i feel really standard in it, like just any unknown woman queuing up at the supermarket. Boring, nondescript, uninspired. It's a real shame, it used to be so lovely! Is it my nose, the restrictions, the company trying to save money or me having grown up a little bit since our last encounter? If Barbie was a real human being, she would most likely wear For her. It's nice, nicely put together, non-offensive and really, rather fake.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

so sexy....

Absolutely love this perfume. I feel so sexy and powerful whenever I put it on! Def recommend trying it out. I always get compliments whenever I wear it.

on 2/2/2015 2:48:00 PM

as a matter of fact, I bought this pink one by mistake..

I had a black one before as a gift from a friend from Italy. I fell in love with that black one as alllllll of my friends and people I net said that I am blended with that perfume character.

as this pink one has black box, I bought it. however, as the result, I love this pink as well.. few people said that it doesn't stay long... really?? i can still smell my scarf and cardigan on the next days even my skin will still smell and will only be gone after I had shower..

love both of pink and black...

i have been using the black one since got it as present in 2010 and will continue with both (and with some other perfume I love and have ; Modern Muse Estee Lauder and Tresor in Love Lancome) but so far, the Narcizo Rodriguez is my presence sign!!!

Popular Fragrances