Wet 'n' Wild Megacolors lipstick - Toasted Coconut

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

very nice, nude pink brown similar to my natural lip color. Isn't too pricy $2 somthing canadian no complaints A little drying but hey it is only a couple of bucks!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this color. I find that this glides better when I leave it in my pant pocket to warm up, then it glides on beautifully. However, you have to use up this lipstick fast because the smell changes as it gets old in a couple of months. I don't throw it out unless it smells really, really bad.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i agree with stellina, this looks beautiful on olive complexions. i find it hard to apply by itself, so i apply it over a clear gloss to sheer it out and make application easier. a beautiful natural-nude pink color that would look natural on EVERYONE. i would pay much, much more for this product. a steal for anyone at 2 USD.

on 8/17/2003 1:18:00 PM

I bought this on the many recommendations on another beauty board. It's a dead ringer for a MAC shade, a very natural pink/brown that enhances my fair olive complexion (many neutrals make me look dead!). It's surprisingly creamy for a cheapie, and the color remains true. Definitely worth the buck & a half!

on 8/18/2001 7:10:00 PM

This shade is the natural color of your lips and believe me..I don't consider myself a makeup snob but I do love my mid-high ends and I was bored @ Wal-Mart the other day and thought..why not? I have this and 520C which is just a shade deeper. These lipsticks are great! Long lasting, creamy and beautiful color. These may very well be my everyday lipsticks.