Wet 'n' Wild Megacolors lipstick - Toasted Coconut

No Image

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

They have long lasting and very translucent and opaque colurs. I do right now own two shades of this lipstick, the two lipsticks or these I own are dark maroonish-wine toasted coconut and a muave. My favorite cheapest lpsticks are W&W it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

very nice, nude pink brown similar to my natural lip color. Isn't too pricy $2 somthing canadian no complaints A little drying but hey it is only a couple of bucks!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this color. I find that this glides better when I leave it in my pant pocket to warm up, then it glides on beautifully. However, you have to use up this lipstick fast because the smell changes as it gets old in a couple of months. I don't throw it out unless it smells really, really bad.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i agree with stellina, this looks beautiful on olive complexions. i find it hard to apply by itself, so i apply it over a clear gloss to sheer it out and make application easier. a beautiful natural-nude pink color that would look natural on EVERYONE. i would pay much, much more for this product. a steal for anyone at 2 USD.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great nude lipstick! I really love this shade, it's a perfectly neutral pinkish-brown shade that would suit anyone. According to the label, the shade name is 'Toasted Coconut'. It has a nice moisturizing feel to and it wears fairly well. Since it costs just a little over two dollars, I think this is a great buy for anyone.