L'Oreal Ceramide Resist nail polish

No Image

4.7

on 8/7/2005 1:45:00 PM

I have this in 003 (a satiny white color), and in 603 (sparkly plum).
By far the best nailpolish I've ever purchased from L'Oreal (not as good as Rimmel 60 seconds, Mania).
I put on 2 coats, maybe 3 and it stays on for 5 days without chipping or flaking, and survives dishwasing and housecleaning without gloves.
Whenever I use them, I always get questioned if my nails are fake. Which they aren't. I guess it also has something to do with the results - glasslike nails.

Impressing!

on 9/14/2004 10:40:00 PM

This is a fab nail polish! I have it in shade 104 violet cystal, which is very similar in colour to the Glam shine lipgloss in mercury crystal. It is a hard shade to describe but here goes: shiny pinky violet berry with peachy/goldy shimmers throughout. It really is girly and beautiful. The reviewer before me seems to have a similar shade, which sounds to me like the darker version of this one, (which I debated buying as I stood in Boots looking for a nail poilsh fix) and she describes the feeling of not being able to stop looking at the beauty of your nail polish, all I can say is I know what she is talking about and so will you if you buy one!

I got sick of my neutrals and vampy colours and went looking for something pink and/or sparkly............and I found this. My is it PRETTY!!! I would describe the colour as sparkly plum, and you know when you can't stop admiring your nails cos they look so good? that's me right now!

Popular Polishes