Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 3/6/2018 12:35:00 AM

I tried this a long time ago in a packet free from Sephora . It was so so I just used it up as a hand wash it did smell nice like cinnamon buns but I would never buy this Bc I have very sensitive skin & everything I use from head to toe is fragrance free save for some natural organic scented shampoos with essential oils! But thankfully this cinnamon bun cleanser smell doesn't linger around! It does have the aroma of being @ the mall cinnamon bakery I Thought it left my hands feeling a bit dry Bc it has a sulfate in it

Loved the smell of this!!! It was a good body wash and shampoo.

on 3/13/2016 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells amazing! I have only used this as a body wash, it works well. Lathers up easily, rinses clean but doesn't feel too drying. The scent doesn't stay on your skin which is too bad. I like this better than bath and body works body wash which I find a touch too drying. Would repurchase.

on 1/23/2016 4:59:00 PM

Being a product junkie I always have different body washes in rotation. I received this from qvc with 4 other 3 in ones. When i opened this it was bliss. Sweet yummy buttery deliciousness. I only use as a body wash but it is divine. I also like that it does not clash with my fragrance as it does not linger out of the shower. It has a nice rich creamy lather and washes off clean. Sometimes I wash my body twice just because it smells so yummy

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the smell. I use this only as a body wash not as a shampoo or bubble bath. I will be honest, I can't justify repurchasing. It doesn't do anything else another body wash can't do. I am basically paying 17 bucks for a scent. But since I have it now, I will enjoy it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the 3 in 1 idea for this stuff. Smell pretty nice too but not to the point I keep sneezing over and over again. I have a sensitive nose. This is body wash, shampoo, and bubbble bath and smells superb.

on 6/26/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells like you're walking past a Cinnabon store - it's not just the scent of cinnamon, but also vanilla frosting. I liked it and it worked well but 16 oz made me sorta tired of it.

on 5/13/2014 4:34:00 AM

Am I the only one that uses this as a shampoo?? It has actually proven quite suitable for my hair- I have oily hair, can't go for more than a day without washing it. Left it nice and soft and it's great if you can't be bothered doing a shampoo and condition (that second step doesn't seem necessary). So yeah, if I'm going to use it I go the whole way and use it as a body wash too. Sure, the scent doesn't linger long but it's soooo good while it does! I enjoy using it, my first philosophy product and really want to try more scents. GIVE IT A GO ON YOUR HAIR as well as a body wash! :)

on 3/12/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells soooo good - yummy! I dont ever use these on my hair though, only as a body wash :)

on 4/17/2014 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this stuff. Heaven probably smells like this. I feel happy, luxurious and papered every time I use this. It is creamy and leaves my skin clean and hydrated without a greasy feel. If I'm in a bad mood or in rush and use this, I feel more calm.

The scent is a creamy cinnamon scent. It smells as decadent as the real thing.
Its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way, plus there are always a sale and the bottle is large.

All that's missing is the angels singing in the background.