Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Loved the smell of this!!! It was a good body wash and shampoo.

on 3/13/2016 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells amazing! I have only used this as a body wash, it works well. Lathers up easily, rinses clean but doesn't feel too drying. The scent doesn't stay on your skin which is too bad. I like this better than bath and body works body wash which I find a touch too drying. Would repurchase.

To Read all 480 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/23/2016 4:59:00 PM

Being a product junkie I always have different body washes in rotation. I received this from qvc with 4 other 3 in ones. When i opened this it was bliss. Sweet yummy buttery deliciousness. I only use as a body wash but it is divine. I also like that it does not clash with my fragrance as it does not linger out of the shower. It has a nice rich creamy lather and washes off clean. Sometimes I wash my body twice just because it smells so yummy

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the smell. I use this only as a body wash not as a shampoo or bubble bath. I will be honest, I can't justify repurchasing. It doesn't do anything else another body wash can't do. I am basically paying 17 bucks for a scent. But since I have it now, I will enjoy it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the 3 in 1 idea for this stuff. Smell pretty nice too but not to the point I keep sneezing over and over again. I have a sensitive nose. This is body wash, shampoo, and bubbble bath and smells superb.

on 6/26/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells like you're walking past a Cinnabon store - it's not just the scent of cinnamon, but also vanilla frosting. I liked it and it worked well but 16 oz made me sorta tired of it.

on 5/13/2014 4:34:00 AM

Am I the only one that uses this as a shampoo?? It has actually proven quite suitable for my hair- I have oily hair, can't go for more than a day without washing it. Left it nice and soft and it's great if you can't be bothered doing a shampoo and condition (that second step doesn't seem necessary). So yeah, if I'm going to use it I go the whole way and use it as a body wash too. Sure, the scent doesn't linger long but it's soooo good while it does! I enjoy using it, my first philosophy product and really want to try more scents. GIVE IT A GO ON YOUR HAIR as well as a body wash! :)

on 4/17/2014 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this stuff. Heaven probably smells like this. I feel happy, luxurious and papered every time I use this. It is creamy and leaves my skin clean and hydrated without a greasy feel. If I'm in a bad mood or in rush and use this, I feel more calm.

The scent is a creamy cinnamon scent. It smells as decadent as the real thing.
Its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way, plus there are always a sale and the bottle is large.

All that's missing is the angels singing in the background.

on 3/12/2013 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells soooo good - yummy! I dont ever use these on my hair though, only as a body wash :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great scent, you smell the cinnamon but also the sweetness of the dough (vanilla?). This does not irritate my sensitive skin and I really enjoy using this scent in the colder winter months. The scent does not last but Philosophy claims it's because they don't want it interfering with your fragrance. I only use this as a shower gel and I really see these products as a treat because they are expensive in Europe. The bottles could use some improvement because sometimes it's hard to get the last bit out of the bottle. And I think the price should be lowered because then I would buy it all the time, now it's just only a occasionally treat for me.