3.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

16 years ago

I was tempted by the product's promise to lull you to sleep. The only thing sleep-inducing about this bubble bar is its boring lack of character! I have loved the other bubble bars I've tried, but I am so disappointed by this. I used an entire half a bar (more than I usually use) expecting to experience mounds of fluffy, long-lasting bubbles. The few bubbles were totally gone after 5 minutes in the tub! What's more, this smelled like-------- NOTHING! I am not congested, so I know that it is not my imagination. Boy am I disappointed!

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

16 years ago

The scent is mild, yes. Kind of when products like deodorant say they're generically "fragranced", they smell like this. Slightly perfumey but not milky or chocolatey to my nose. Not bad, but I expect better from Lush.

About reviewer (410 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

1.0
from

16 years ago

I love LUSH bubble bars, but I won't be getting this one again. It bubbles just great but it smells like....nothing. Nothing at all. Slightly, very faint, soapy smell. Could they have forgotten to scent mine?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55