Essie apricot cuticle oil

Cottonseed Oil, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Polysorbate 81, Soy Bean Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate (A269), Vitamin E Acetate, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, D

This oil makes a real difference on my manicure regime. The first time I used it my friend (who is very exigent on such matters) thought I had gone to the salon. That had never happened before. Even my grandma remarked my hands looked better, and she doesn't even see very well!

It's okay. You can do just as well with some coconut oil that is a multipurpose product.

To Read all 56 Reviews, Login or Join

First of all, this smells delicious! I probably use it just for the smell alone.

It makes my cuticles glow, which I love. It gives a nice hydrating look to my normally dry cuticles.

I have noticed that when I apply this oil daily, my cuticles don't split or peel as much.

My cuticles easily absorb it, and I also rub it into my skin just because I love the smell and it makes my skin soft without leaving a greasy feeling afterwards.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This cuticle oil is nice smelling and easy to spread over the nail bed and cuticles. I find the oil a little thin, so what isn't absorbed right upon application doesn't do much good. I'd recommend a thicker, richer cuticle treatment for real impact - but this would be a fine quick fix.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I like this, it's easy to apply, and while it is an oil, it's not too greasy. I wouldn't say it's overly nourishing on the cuticles. A thick hand cream is probably better for that. But I also use it on my nails, when I have no nail polish on. I makes them look shiney, and I feel that it somehow nourishes my nail a bit. Better than normal nail strengtheners. I have done the same on my nails with baby oil, but this absords better.

And yes, I do love them smell. Sure, it's a chemical scent, but I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not really convinced by this. It's not bad, but not great either and I'm not convinced this will perform better than any other oil applied regularly. I wouldn't be so disappointed if I enjoyed the smell which I don't, even if it is very subdued. I find it smells like cheap knock off fruity perfume. I won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I'm a fanatical cuticle moisturiser and have tried every oil and cream I can get my hands on. This, for me, is up there with the best. Good consistency (not too runny, not too thick and gel-like), great smell, absorbs well. Price is just OK. I have repeatedly re-purchased. It's probably not the best for on-the-go application unless you've got somewhere to set the bottle to avoid spillage.

I've been using this product for several months and it just isn't as effective as other cuticle products.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The packaging is convenient for an oil but that's about all I liked about this product. The hyped up apricot part of the oil seems to do nothing but give it a fake, apricot smell. Luckily that faded quickly but so did most of the effect it had on my cuticles. After a few hours they were back to normal, and even repeated use didn't do much. Frankly I don't have time or the desire to apply this after every hand wash. Save your money and buy something else.

My cuticles have been so dry this winter that I have tried all kinds of things to keep them moisturized. This works well, smells good and I think massaging it into my nails helps as well to keep them strong. This is a nice treat and I will buy it again.

Popular Treatments