3.9

price range

Reviews

from

9 months ago

Useful product. I didn't think it was necessary, but makes my cuticles look better than hand cream alone when they are dry and ragged. I don't think it's a lasting effect, but regular-ish application of this oil and use of hand cream makes a difference. The scent is synthetic apricot, not a great fan. The colour doesn't transfer on to the skin as a previous reviewer claimed. After a while, the colour and scent actually disappear, not sure if that means the product has gone off, but it is strange. I'll keep buying this as it does the job.

About reviewer (658 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrown

a year ago

Good oil, especially for the price ($8 CDN) it softens my rough looking nails and cuticles, the hydration is great and my nails so look healthier BUT why did they decide on this colour, and why is it so intense? It leaves my nails/cuticles orange. The colour does wash off but I only use this when I’m at home and at night time only.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

I bought it in July. I get frequent hangnails and peeling cuticles. It worked okay when it was warm. It never really nourished my cuticles. I felt as if it just softened temporarily then my skin was dry again. I also used it on my nails after taking off nail polish. It’s now in the 50s and below In NY and the skin around my nails are peeling like crazy despite using the oil at least 3 times a day, thick hand cream multiple times a day and using gloves for all cleaning jobs. I’ve even changed my hand soap to a very moisturizing formula. I’m a Nurse so I wash my hand frequently and peeling skin around my nails makes it very uncomfortable while working. I tossed the oil and filled the bottle with equal parts Jojoba oil and Vitamin E oil. I’m much happier with the results from that mixture. I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

3 years ago

This product smells great but I haven't noticed a dramatic change in my cuticles since buying it but I will repurchase when I run out

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

This stuff is just ok. It seems to get the job done, but it's not my new favorite thing. I think I will probably use this at night before bed and keep using Solar Oil(my favorite) during the day, since this stuff seems to tinge my cuticles slightly orange. Nothing drastic, but still not a good look. The smell to me is shampoo-ish.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

4 years ago

This is the only cuticle oil I've used, so I can't compare it to others. I've been using it for a few weeks, and my cuticles always look nice and hydrated after the oil has absorbed, but as for long-term effects, I don't think it's improved anything. Smells pleasant though, so there's that. Edit: Yeah, don't waste your money on this. It hasn't changed my cuticles' condition long-term whatsoever. I'm thinking of chucking my bottle because I have a better cuticle cream lined up (also, this experience has taught me that cuticle cream > oil maybe?)

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

This oil makes a real difference on my manicure regime. The first time I used it my friend (who is very exigent on such matters) thought I had gone to the salon. That had never happened before. Even my grandma remarked my hands looked better, and she doesn't even see very well!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

It's okay. You can do just as well with some coconut oil that is a multipurpose product.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

First of all, this smells delicious! I probably use it just for the smell alone. It makes my cuticles glow, which I love. It gives a nice hydrating look to my normally dry cuticles. I have noticed that when I apply this oil daily, my cuticles don't split or peel as much. My cuticles easily absorb it, and I also rub it into my skin just because I love the smell and it makes my skin soft without leaving a greasy feeling afterwards.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

5 years ago

This cuticle oil is nice smelling and easy to spread over the nail bed and cuticles. I find the oil a little thin, so what isn't absorbed right upon application doesn't do much good. I'd recommend a thicker, richer cuticle treatment for real impact - but this would be a fine quick fix.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age30-35