Clinique Different Lipstick in Heather Moon

No Image

3.6

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is nice for daytime wear. It's pretty blah and not too shimmery. It's a nice nude that goes with all sorts of colours so you can wear it with anything.

on 3/10/2008 4:44:00 AM

I've worn Heather Moon regularly for several years. I really like the color, though as other reviewers have noted it could use a little more shimmer. It does have a slight shimmer, though. It lasts a long time and isn't an overwhelming purple color; it's just the right combination of violet and pink. Goes well with lip liners in berry and plum tones.

on 2/9/2008 11:33:00 AM

I have big lips and find wearing lipstick is a bit tricky. However I think this is a lovely colour and it feels very moisturising (I hate dry lips - I am totally addicted to Chapstick). On me, it's a purple/mauve shade with a slight shimmer - very pretty.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I scored this for free recently. I had headed to the Clinique counter in search on a certain lipstick. They were out. I sampled a lipgloss and wanted it. They were out. So, I finally decided on something and the super-nice (and apologetic sales lady) threw in this lipstick for free. It's OK. It's a frosty plum color. It's sort of boring, really. It's pretty, but it doesn't stand out.

It has nice color,but if you are looking for something with shine, this is not it.

Popular Lipsticks