Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.7

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 5/30/2010 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Fragrance is a personal thing and what smells great on one person can smell like shoe polish on another person. I didnt realize how great this smells on me until people would hug me and say - you smell wonderful!
This is the only fragrance I own that people react this way to. Its a light fragrance on me and once I have applied it, I don't smell it on myself. It very pretty and feminine. I also have the lotion which I like very much.

on 8/26/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, so this smells AMAZING! I don't even know how to describe the smell. It's a floral smell for sure. I like it because it's not too heavy, but the bad thing about it is it doesn't have much staying power. It doesn't last long at all. It is gone usually within a couple of hours. I would recommend spraying it on clothes to get it to stay on you longer. Good luck. Oh and by the way, the price sucks. It is way too expensive.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Another unsniffed fragrance purchase based soley on online reviews. (The story of my life! LOL). Anyway, this fragrance is very lovely and long lasting although it smells exactly like something that I already own - Oxygene by Lanvin. I honestly couldn't tell them apart if I were blind folded. One has pink juice while the other has blue juice, otherwise they're duplicates. I like them because they're unique in character. Not your typical department store 'samey' scent.