Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.6

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

So I've been fragrance hunting for quite sometime before I came across this baby. I was with a guy friend of mine at Kitson's and I was smelling all the perfumes they had to offer and a thought came to me. Why not have my guy friend pick out the scent for me? Why? Well most men find many women fragrances offensive and too strong. He came across this perfume and he instantly fell in love. I decided to buy, for $75. It is totally worth the price. The smell is not offensive and the smell stays through the whole day. All my guy friends including my boyfriend loves this smell. So this is a must have.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this perfume. not keen on the packaging. way too chunky but at first i wasnt sure but then i got sooo many compliments on this smell. i liked it soo much i bought a smaller bottle for my bag. its perfect for night and day.defenite recommend !!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

To me this smells kinda woodsy and spicy but at the same time very soft and elegant - perfect for both younger and older women. It also smells very unique.

This is my HG perfume. I've been looking for one for years and I finally found my signature scent! I swapped for this from a lovely MUAer, and instantly fell in love with it. Have been wearing it since. My bf loves it too. I would definitely repurchase but it's really expensive *gasp!*. About the packaging, I have the smallest bottle (1.0 oz) therefore I have no problem with bulkiness.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Another HG!
I simply ador this perfume. The scent is very feminine yet very fresh without smelling fruity (just the way I like them). The bottle is beautiful although too heavy to carry around in your bag.
The smell lasts the whole day and really stands out (in a good way :-)
Taking one lippie off cause of the heavy bottle other than that I love it!

on 2/9/2004 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love the elegant packaging, the pink color, and most of all the fresh, fruity, tropical scent of this fragrance! A great spring-summer fragrance. I imagine someone who is outgoing, bubbly, an exotic social butterfly wearing this scent.