Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.2

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 11/18/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why the high praises?

I have a good nose but no expertise. That doesn't change the fact that this perfume is a total bummer. It smells like a cheap hooker. Lots of vague berry that is lightly fermented and then a BANG of pure alcohol (not the consumable kind) Just bad bad bad. Like a very expensive, I-think-I'm-better-than-I-am Victoria's Secret fragrance only VS has some decent picks! To add insult it's bloody expensive and has poor sillage! Oy with the poodles already! Stay away if youre a snob like me ;)

on 3/14/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of the first proper perfumes I ever purchased. I tested it while I was at an airport and thought it smelled nice but nothing special. A few hours later, I caught a whiff of it and it smelled a lot more interesting.
I bought it a few days later and I have not regretted it since. I like how the scent is sweet and fresh but also has a spicy edge to it. The spice makes it different from the other sweet perfumes I notice people wearing. It's a nice, unique everyday scent and if I ever run out, I won't hesitate to repurchase.
EDIT: Forgot to add, I can smell this on my skin all day. Awesome lasting power :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After trying a bunch of fragrances, i used to think i might never get to find one for me. Every scent i tried was ok for couple of minutes, but after an hour or so, it gave me headaches and nausea, so i thought i would never wear a fragrance. I was the most dissapointed woman.
But, one day i felt like the luckiest girl. I finally found the fragrance for me. This is indeed my HG. This is the miracle. The one and only fragrance that makes me want to really breath it in my lungs and not lose any drop of its scent.
I wear it summer and winter, day and night, for me doesn`t matter as long as it makes me feel so good. But i have noticed that the scent during winter is a bit different. This fragrance and the winter scent are the most amazing combination ever possible. But i guess only the ones in love with it can really tell.
I am really in love with it and i know this will be forever.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

lovely fragrance (albeit a bit on the sweet side), attractive bottle, and an all around good scent for everyday (especially in spring/summer).

My one complaint? There is absolutely no staying power. I swear the stuff is gone after two hours. I'm very surprised to see people comment on how strong it is?

I used it sinds Dec 2004, the 'peppermint' scent in this perfume makes me fall in love... unique.

my boyfriend got me this perfume...it smells floral with a little spicy undertones on me....best worn on casual dates....the bottle is cute but the lid seems to have become loose after several days of using it....

on 8/6/2004 11:00:00 AM

I stoped at the Gucci counter because of the gorgeous bottle shape. It reminds me of ink bottles for fountain pens and my childhood. The card was handed to me immediately. I sniff it- Hmm. It's sweet floral smell. But when I tried it on my wrist, it was too much musky. Oh no, not for me.

However, when dried down, it was the same sweet floral smell as on the card. I love that.

Next day, I went back to the counter and bought it.

on 6/6/2004 1:16:00 AM

This was an impulse buy at Holt Renfrew's and I am glad I made the purchase. It has a nice citrus-y scent which I love, and is also very feminine and sweet (but not overbearingly). As it dries the smell becomes even more pleasant and lasts throughout the day. I also found the price pretty reasonable and the bottle is a work of art. I would definitely recommend it to people who like citrus-y, sweet scents.

At first it smells great, a light fragrance that is a little on the fruity side, but 2 minutes later it smelled like grapefruit, which I do not like at all! Cute bottle though!

on 2/26/2004 7:09:00 PM

This fragrance is in a classic elegant square pink bottle. The price is expensive for the 1.7 ounce bottle. (70 including tax at Sephora) This was something that the clerks recommended to me. (since I wanted something subtle, soft, and fruity or floral) He said that this was one particular product that always sells out. Since it came out, the store has had to restock it 6 times. (or so he says) A little goes a long way, and I love the smell. To me, it's very tangerine (w/o the obnoxious citrusy aspect of tommy girl or clinique happy) with soft florals. However, it also avoids being too sweet (that a lot of florals and non citrusy fruit scents have) like escada's sexy graffiti or newer Island Kiss perfume. Gucci's new scent is absolutely divine. It's perfect for spring.