Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.2

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Today I received my gucci I ordered a couple so if you see me posting today I'm sorry but let's start about packaging amazing super heavy lol amazing bottle comes with a round top and has a good heavy weight to it spraying on my wrists it kind. Of took me 9times to make the pump Squirt once I got the perfume squirt I smelled orange not artificial orange none of that I smelled orange zest orange practicly then the middle notes appear light faded scent of grapefruit not strong but compliments beautiful with orange and a oak woodsy smell it's amazing different but once it smell and settle for half a hour don't put your nose to close about a inch away you'll smell it all then you no if you love it other than great perfume last long even after I washed my hand

on 8/18/2011 5:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

a spicy, peppery floral...not at all fruity-girlie-pink stuff!!!
Begins with a soft note of orange and black currant (to my nose) with a beautiful kick of jasmine, cedar and pappery blackberry....Heliotrope gives such a comfy sweetness to the composition and makes it very unique and wearable...
due to the atmosphere and olphatctory family it is simmilar to Perles de lalique by Lalique and somewhat Elle by YSL..
longievity is very good, and after a while ,the drydown leaves us with the beautiful combo of blackberry cedar...
great for all occasions:)

on 5/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

gucci make my favourite perfumes for evening wear. this is one of my favourite along with gucci by gucci.
i love the peppery side to it, though after about an hour it settles in to a more muskier smell. the pepper leaves (which i find sad :( )having said this, the smell stays in for a food 6 hours and if ive sprayed it into my hair or clothes, it stays in well into the next day. i find it actually has better staying power than gucci by gucci.
love this smell, i would repurchase but its very pricey.

on 3/14/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this perfume, it is very unique and has a good staying power. It is expensive but it's worth it!

My aunt gave me this perfume when I was 15 and I fell in love with it and actually probably used too much too quickly and ran out pretty fast. I have been waiting 3 years for my chance to get it again and bought it just a few days ago. still love it- i would describe the smell as spicy, musky, sweet, sharp, and a little bit floral. I also have Gucci Rush II and although I love it- this perfume is my all-time favorite. When you first smell it, it seems a bit odd because it's one-of-a-kind (I have never smelled another perfume like it), but it has a kind of delicious scent that makes you want to smell it more. I would recommend this to anyone.

I love very much this and Gucci rush 2. They are floral, fresh.especially for fair or fair medium skin tons.Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

this scent is a little spicy, quite strong, a little is enough to last all day and as it wear off, it smells sweeter and rosy, lovely.

on 7/27/2010 1:50:00 PM

I really love this fragrance. Its the first one i bought in years and I just love how it smells on me. Its a very light perfume and it starts a bit flat powdery, floral on me. What I love about this one is that it changes through the day into a deeper, sweeter scent without being heavy at all.
It has a great staying power on me too, and I would recommand this as a day perfume because its so light and transparant.
For me its a very floral scent and on times it even smells more 'green' to me, but it changes after a while.
So, the downsides on this product is the price, here its pretty expensive compared to other perfumes and the bottle is very nice, just love it, but not very practical to take it along with me.
Overall a lovely smell and would buy it again.

on 5/30/2010 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Fragrance is a personal thing and what smells great on one person can smell like shoe polish on another person. I didnt realize how great this smells on me until people would hug me and say - you smell wonderful!
This is the only fragrance I own that people react this way to. Its a light fragrance on me and once I have applied it, I don't smell it on myself. It very pretty and feminine. I also have the lotion which I like very much.

on 10/23/2009 1:27:00 PM

I have gone through a small bottle of this before and had repurchased a large one. However I got tired of the large bottle and I think it's in part because my body chemistry changed. It's a light sweet berry floral on me which has great lasting power. The cap is extremely heavy and I just leave the cap out when I travel.