Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 12/31/2012 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Fresh fruity floral with a hint of spice (cassia?). Young but sophisticated. Perfect for summer.

on 5/5/2012 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is utterly exquisite. The official notes include mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, smoothed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood.The unusual mix of woody/fruity/floral notes make this a very interesting fragrance that my nose can never quite "figure out". Trying to pinpoint it is like chasing the end of a rainbow. It's a very earthy, woody aroma with a soft fruity-floral contrast. This fragrance is delicate, sparkling, classy, elegant and extremely feminine. It wears beautifully anytime, anywhere. It could be worn to work, the beach or an evening out. I have been wearing this fragrance since it was launched (approx 8 years ago) and I love it more with every passing year.

on 3/14/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this perfume, it is very unique and has a good staying power. It is expensive but it's worth it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was the first perfume I repurchased several times. I discovered this scent when I was still in high school, and wore nothing else for a long time. It's such a pretty, girly, light and innocent scent! Perfect for summer days (and nights).
I wear a lot of different fragrances now, and don't really stick to one perfume anymore, but I should really buy myself a new bottle of this. This is really a lovely light perfume, and after the first hours it stays pretty close to the skin (I really love sniffing my wrist after wearing this perfume for a couple hours, such a nice scent!). Perfect for office wear, or when you plan on doing a lot of cuddling.
I'm definitely going to buy a new bottle of this as soon as I saved some money. The bottle of this fragrance is great as well, awesome design!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I dont have this perfume but i always been wanting it..

on 3/3/2009 11:40:00 AM

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I have been wearing it for years. It is one of those that I always come back to. I always have this in my house. It is somewhat fruity, spicy and very soft. It stays on for a long time. It does not offend people. I wear this during the day to the office and I also wear it at night when I go out. This is one of my classics.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have a few samples of this from several online orders. I am not one who usually likes fruity scents (maybe because I'm so used to the single-note scents like "pear" and "strawberry" that I smell on almost every young girl these days), but I have to say this is delicious. It's a fruity scent for grown-ups. It smells like a soft blend of blackcurrant/ blackberries and musk. Sweet but not saccharine. I can't imagine anyone being offended by this scent, and if you are or know any fans of sweet or fruity scents, they will definately like this. The bottle is gorgeous (albeit heavy) too!

on 12/10/2008 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE IT! I really like the light and sweet smell of it. But the down side is that the sense doesn't last for more than 2 hours.

on 11/21/2008 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this perfume as birthday gift from bf. It came in a big pink box with the body lotion and body wash.. OOOhhhh.. I soooo love this perfume. The bottle is quite heavy though.The smells get better after long period of wear and you need not re-spray. I'm going to buy it again, deifnitely

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume!!! I think it is sooooo fresh and perfect in the summer, winter, spring, and fall lol!! This and super model by victoria sceret are definately my two favorite perfumes!!! I always get compliments on it when i wear it. I actually have 2 bottles of it right now :)