Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

3.4

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 11/18/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why the high praises?

I have a good nose but no expertise. That doesn't change the fact that this perfume is a total bummer. It smells like a cheap hooker. Lots of vague berry that is lightly fermented and then a BANG of pure alcohol (not the consumable kind) Just bad bad bad. Like a very expensive, I-think-I'm-better-than-I-am Victoria's Secret fragrance only VS has some decent picks! To add insult it's bloody expensive and has poor sillage! Oy with the poodles already! Stay away if youre a snob like me ;)

on 3/14/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of the first proper perfumes I ever purchased. I tested it while I was at an airport and thought it smelled nice but nothing special. A few hours later, I caught a whiff of it and it smelled a lot more interesting.
I bought it a few days later and I have not regretted it since. I like how the scent is sweet and fresh but also has a spicy edge to it. The spice makes it different from the other sweet perfumes I notice people wearing. It's a nice, unique everyday scent and if I ever run out, I won't hesitate to repurchase.
EDIT: Forgot to add, I can smell this on my skin all day. Awesome lasting power :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

That's my favorite fragrance so far. Smell so good, not too strong, wear it almost everyday. Would for sure buy a other bottle when mine's done.

on 5/30/2010 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Fragrance is a personal thing and what smells great on one person can smell like shoe polish on another person. I didnt realize how great this smells on me until people would hug me and say - you smell wonderful!
This is the only fragrance I own that people react this way to. Its a light fragrance on me and once I have applied it, I don't smell it on myself. It very pretty and feminine. I also have the lotion which I like very much.

on 6/4/2008 12:47:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I don't know much about perfumes. I don't buy many of them and I am pretty picky about scents and hate spending money on something I might hate the smell of in a month. I do buy this perfume, I absolutely love it, it smells so light and beautiful. My boyfriend likes it too which is a plus since he is very picky as well. I like the bottle (even if I didn't I'd still buy it for the scent) and as cheesy as it is for me to say, I like that it's pink, haha. Will continue to repurchase.

on 5/17/2005 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

In my humble opinion, this smells of raspberry soap, but not in the fresh, summery way. No, this is sharp, clingy, makes my nose hurt and gives me nausea. There might be some ingredient in this fragrance that I'm sensitive to, but it's rare that I have strong reactions in a negative way like this to a scent. Worst part: I can't even wash it off! Three scrubbings later, and it's still there! Save me!

on 1/28/2005 11:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I no longer enjoy this. Ahhh subjectivity....