Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by hair type : Other
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.2

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 3/14/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this perfume, it is very unique and has a good staying power. It is expensive but it's worth it!

on 10/23/2009 1:27:00 PM

I have gone through a small bottle of this before and had repurchased a large one. However I got tired of the large bottle and I think it's in part because my body chemistry changed. It's a light sweet berry floral on me which has great lasting power. The cap is extremely heavy and I just leave the cap out when I travel.

on 9/19/2009 11:50:00 AM

It smells great but it has no staying power on me. I could hardly smell it on me after less than an hour. I wouldn't buy it again. If it had better staying power, the scent is actually great. A bit sweet but not in a sickly way. I could definitely smell the black current and black berries- they were the most prominent scents.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was the first perfume I repurchased several times. I discovered this scent when I was still in high school, and wore nothing else for a long time. It's such a pretty, girly, light and innocent scent! Perfect for summer days (and nights).
I wear a lot of different fragrances now, and don't really stick to one perfume anymore, but I should really buy myself a new bottle of this. This is really a lovely light perfume, and after the first hours it stays pretty close to the skin (I really love sniffing my wrist after wearing this perfume for a couple hours, such a nice scent!). Perfect for office wear, or when you plan on doing a lot of cuddling.
I'm definitely going to buy a new bottle of this as soon as I saved some money. The bottle of this fragrance is great as well, awesome design!

One of the most under-rated perfumes around! It never fails to amaze me how people haven't heard of this. It's loaded with violet and berries, but it's not so syrupy-sweet that someone over 20 would feel ridiculous wearing it. This scent definately can be worn by any age. It's very unique, and the staying power is pretty decent. This is appropriate for any occasion, too.

I love this perfume. I have a million perfumes as I'm a perfume addict, but this is one I can't live without. Soft, not obtrusive, feminine, yet not bubbly teeny bopper ish. This scent make me happy and comforted. I have to pull quite hard at the huge cap, but the scent is worth it.

Simplicity makes for elegance.

Think warm berries with just enough spice and freshness. I Adore. Good staying power along the lines of 7/10. Exquisite!

on 6/10/2008 6:10:00 PM

LOVE THIS. I am soooo picky about perfumes and must spray myself at the counter and walk around for awhile to be sure if I can stand the smell. I haven't been able to find a scent I can tolerate for years---I've been using BEAUTIFUL forever and wanted something new. I sprayed this on in Nordstroms and when I went to bed, that evening, I could still smell it on me and LOVED it. I went back the next day and purchased the big bottle. I am so happy I did. I love the this fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just revisited my bottle of this sexy fragrance. Can't believe I forgot all about this jewel. Love it! I get compliments from men when I wear this.
Getting low will have to purchase new bottle. If you want compliments
grab this one.
The bottle is square and a bit heavy but the juice inside is worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am not a perfume lover but my mom is. I have pretty much tried every perfume and this is my favorite. Its not too strong or sweet and men always ask what smells so good on me. This and Burberry London are a must have.

Popular Fragrances