Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.4

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this ages ago at TJ Maxx. I don't reach for it often because it has a strong chemical scent to me. I like it for the first hour but after awhile it is cloyingly sweet

on 3/2/2015 10:48:00 PM

I didn't think I would like this very much... (I've worn only Michael Kors for years now) but after trying it in sephora I went home and ordered the purse spray on Amazon (the regular bottle is just stupid big and heavy). Gucci ii is a very inviting, fresh scent ... I wear it all the time now. It's not strong or offensive at all, people will just notice how wonderful you smell. My daughter is 3 and asks to put it on every day.. it's a very ahh addicting smell :) There is a slight tinge of berry when I first spray it but to me it mostly smells crisp, cool... like springtime. & i can't be the only one longing for spring at this point? :) Supposedly it's discontinued (of course) so it looks like I'm not getting another $35 bottle on Amazon anytime soon .. And I need it bc my princess will be upset when we run out!

on 12/3/2010 8:53:00 PM

This is my favourite perfume, and I can't imagine wearing anything else. I've worn it for years, and it makes other people say I smell amazing, but - more importantly - I love the smell so much I put it on when it's just me! I'm not a girly girl, but this is just right: clean, sweet but not sickly, totally addictive. And the bottle is fabulous (although crap for travelling, obviously: it's solid glass). Seriously expensive, but perfume is the one thing I refuse to scrimp on. You can smell the difference!!

Cannot rate it highly enough, but - as other commenters have said - perfume is different for every skin and every personality: my sister tried it on and it didn't suit her at all.

For me, perfect.

I got this at Marshalls for $30 unsniffed. 1.7 oz. Someone said "safe" and I agree, but it is a very good "safe". I like it and enjoy it. It is sweet, i would even say it is a gourmand but it isnt TOO foodish, More candyish. I think all ages and occasions would fair well with this but it may slightly veer into the younger set, to my mind, with the candyish sweetness. I only wear this when I normally wouldnt wear a scent or dont want to appear too sexy or sophisticated. I wear it when I just want to smell nice. I put it in my hair and my boyfriend (who, by the bye, only likes "L" by lolita lempicka) said my shampoo smelled really good. So now that is what it reminds me of, really good shampoo! Lasts quite a while in the hair. This really reminds me of "Babydoll" by YSL, but without the citrus and overall, this is much better for me. NOT worth $70 and even if I found it again for $30 I wouldnt repurchase. My new frag rule is I have to be compelled to sniff my wrists all day to spend money on or repurchase a scent. Oh, and the bottle is nice and simple but too heavy. The light pink juice is a pretty touch.

on 8/26/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, so this smells AMAZING! I don't even know how to describe the smell. It's a floral smell for sure. I like it because it's not too heavy, but the bad thing about it is it doesn't have much staying power. It doesn't last long at all. It is gone usually within a couple of hours. I would recommend spraying it on clothes to get it to stay on you longer. Good luck. Oh and by the way, the price sucks. It is way too expensive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own quite a few scents but this one has to be my absolute favourite. I have gone through two 50ml bottles and haven't bought the third as I found that it was quite expensive (the first two were gifts). I have since been dropping hints for the boyfriend!

The perfume is light when you first spray it, almost zesty but as it lingers on the skin it noticeably transforms into a more sophisticated musky smell. Its not overpowering at all, in fact, I spray very generously with this perfume making sure I get it on my hair and clothing as well. If I spray it on a scarf or jacket the scent will linger on it for a couple days and it smells soooo good, just comforting.

Would DEFINITELY repurchase if I could afford it! The only downside is the packaging!!! I hate travelling with this bottle because the lid is SO HEAVY! So when I travel I have to leave the lid behind, pop a small plastic container over the pump and carefully pack it in my clothes. I have had to leave it behind a few times and taken other perfumes because it weighs me down! Also wish they would release a 100ml one as well I go through this so fast.

on 3/19/2009 6:20:00 PM

I really like the way this perfume smells its not too heavy or too sweet its just right.. now will i buy it? now thats another story. its a little pricey & right now how the economy is.. i think not!!! Lol!!

on 10/14/2008 7:04:00 PM

got the free sample from Sephora and will be purchasing after it runs out. Never worn a Gucci scent before, but am really sold on this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is absolutely the best smelling perfume the market has to offer. I admit, I am very picky about fragrances because I tend to get headaches quite easily, but I can not get enough of this delicious aroma. :) It is on the fruity side as opposed to a musk and the bottle is quite sturdy. Its approx. 50 bucks which isn't ridiculous considering its Gucci. I highly recommend!

on 9/7/2008 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this perfume after buying the mens version for my boyfriend which i absolutely adore...
i like this perfume, its different to the fruity florals i usually go for. smells sort of spicey. its very light on me though and after an hour or so i can't smell it on myself. i usually spray 3 or 4 sprays on myself and it seems to just disappear...
i don't love it or hate it. i prefer to wear the mens scent! which is why i wouldn't buy it again.