Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.6

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 5/30/2010 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Fragrance is a personal thing and what smells great on one person can smell like shoe polish on another person. I didnt realize how great this smells on me until people would hug me and say - you smell wonderful!
This is the only fragrance I own that people react this way to. Its a light fragrance on me and once I have applied it, I don't smell it on myself. It very pretty and feminine. I also have the lotion which I like very much.

on 1/30/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A sweet smelling perfume that can be worn for any occasion, very light and subtle, however has great staying power. Highly recommended for an everyday perfume.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EXOTIC! It's sweet, yet a little musky, and has a fresh/citrus-y scent! I LOVE IT! It's sort of old lady-ish in a way, therefore I only wear this on like a elegant occasion.

on 11/21/2008 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this perfume as birthday gift from bf. It came in a big pink box with the body lotion and body wash.. OOOhhhh.. I soooo love this perfume. The bottle is quite heavy though.The smells get better after long period of wear and you need not re-spray. I'm going to buy it again, deifnitely

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just revisited my bottle of this sexy fragrance. Can't believe I forgot all about this jewel. Love it! I get compliments from men when I wear this.
Getting low will have to purchase new bottle. If you want compliments
grab this one.
The bottle is square and a bit heavy but the juice inside is worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite perfume. I love it so much that I hardly wear it lol Makes sense huh? I guess I just don't want it to run out! This is a must have perfume!

on 1/27/2008 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this one alot. I think it smells very classy.

on 12/2/2007 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recieved this product as a gift, and have been inlove with it ever since..great fragrance!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After trying a bunch of fragrances, i used to think i might never get to find one for me. Every scent i tried was ok for couple of minutes, but after an hour or so, it gave me headaches and nausea, so i thought i would never wear a fragrance. I was the most dissapointed woman.
But, one day i felt like the luckiest girl. I finally found the fragrance for me. This is indeed my HG. This is the miracle. The one and only fragrance that makes me want to really breath it in my lungs and not lose any drop of its scent.
I wear it summer and winter, day and night, for me doesn`t matter as long as it makes me feel so good. But i have noticed that the scent during winter is a bit different. This fragrance and the winter scent are the most amazing combination ever possible. But i guess only the ones in love with it can really tell.
I am really in love with it and i know this will be forever.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of my favourite scents - very fresh, a bit fruity and sweet. I use this most out of all my other perfumes because I love it so much!