Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

3.8

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 11/18/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why the high praises?

I have a good nose but no expertise. That doesn't change the fact that this perfume is a total bummer. It smells like a cheap hooker. Lots of vague berry that is lightly fermented and then a BANG of pure alcohol (not the consumable kind) Just bad bad bad. Like a very expensive, I-think-I'm-better-than-I-am Victoria's Secret fragrance only VS has some decent picks! To add insult it's bloody expensive and has poor sillage! Oy with the poodles already! Stay away if youre a snob like me ;)

on 5/5/2012 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is utterly exquisite. The official notes include mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, smoothed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood.The unusual mix of woody/fruity/floral notes make this a very interesting fragrance that my nose can never quite "figure out". Trying to pinpoint it is like chasing the end of a rainbow. It's a very earthy, woody aroma with a soft fruity-floral contrast. This fragrance is delicate, sparkling, classy, elegant and extremely feminine. It wears beautifully anytime, anywhere. It could be worn to work, the beach or an evening out. I have been wearing this fragrance since it was launched (approx 8 years ago) and I love it more with every passing year.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

this scent is a little spicy, quite strong, a little is enough to last all day and as it wear off, it smells sweeter and rosy, lovely.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I dont have this perfume but i always been wanting it..

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Another unsniffed fragrance purchase based soley on online reviews. (The story of my life! LOL). Anyway, this fragrance is very lovely and long lasting although it smells exactly like something that I already own - Oxygene by Lanvin. I honestly couldn't tell them apart if I were blind folded. One has pink juice while the other has blue juice, otherwise they're duplicates. I like them because they're unique in character. Not your typical department store 'samey' scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have a few samples of this from several online orders. I am not one who usually likes fruity scents (maybe because I'm so used to the single-note scents like "pear" and "strawberry" that I smell on almost every young girl these days), but I have to say this is delicious. It's a fruity scent for grown-ups. It smells like a soft blend of blackcurrant/ blackberries and musk. Sweet but not saccharine. I can't imagine anyone being offended by this scent, and if you are or know any fans of sweet or fruity scents, they will definately like this. The bottle is gorgeous (albeit heavy) too!

This fragrance is really fruity and light. It reminds me of youth, spring and femininity. I think the lightness of it makes it perfect to wear to the office. My other favorite fragrance is Michael by Michael Kors.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume!!! I think it is sooooo fresh and perfect in the summer, winter, spring, and fall lol!! This and super model by victoria sceret are definately my two favorite perfumes!!! I always get compliments on it when i wear it. I actually have 2 bottles of it right now :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My mom bought this for me recently and I love it. It's so pretty and fresh and girly. It's such a nice fragrance and the bottle is lovely. Gucci never disappoints with it's perfumes. This is one I will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

lovely fragrance (albeit a bit on the sweet side), attractive bottle, and an all around good scent for everyday (especially in spring/summer).

My one complaint? There is absolutely no staying power. I swear the stuff is gone after two hours. I'm very surprised to see people comment on how strong it is?