Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

3.8

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was the first perfume I repurchased several times. I discovered this scent when I was still in high school, and wore nothing else for a long time. It's such a pretty, girly, light and innocent scent! Perfect for summer days (and nights).
I wear a lot of different fragrances now, and don't really stick to one perfume anymore, but I should really buy myself a new bottle of this. This is really a lovely light perfume, and after the first hours it stays pretty close to the skin (I really love sniffing my wrist after wearing this perfume for a couple hours, such a nice scent!). Perfect for office wear, or when you plan on doing a lot of cuddling.
I'm definitely going to buy a new bottle of this as soon as I saved some money. The bottle of this fragrance is great as well, awesome design!

on 5/13/2008 12:40:00 AM

I think it's a very good scent. It smells absolutely unique. I can feel notes of rosmarine or something like that. And i think it is suitable to wear this scent all around the year. Not too heavy, not too light. Almost perfcet :) Bottle is great, too!

on 3/21/2008 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

mmmmm yummi!!!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this perfume. not keen on the packaging. way too chunky but at first i wasnt sure but then i got sooo many compliments on this smell. i liked it soo much i bought a smaller bottle for my bag. its perfect for night and day.defenite recommend !!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do like this very much it was my wedding day fragrance, it had just been released in Australia at the time and I had to have it.... I still like it however, it is a very generic smell now, there have been so many other fragrances made since this that smell all so similar... I still wear it occasionally but it just frustrates me that every second person in the street/workplace/clubs/pubs is also wearing it, such a shame as it makes a fragrance lose its luster.......

on 1/27/2006 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My current favorite. Flirty, sexy and sophisticated all in one. Nothing but compliments!

on 1/22/2006 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a Christmas present from my sis and have been wearing it on and off for a few weeks now, I defintely do not detect much of a spicey note, the florals stand out for me. Great fragrance, I just wish it would last longer than it does. Beautiful bottle tho!

on 12/25/2005 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was disappointed with this one. Based on the notes, I thought this would be something more fruity. All I got from it was spicy pepper. Even after the pepper started to fade, I barely got any of the blackberry I so wanted. I do agree with others that this is quite unmemorable. There are much better scents like it out there.

on 12/22/2005 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My hubby surprised me a few weeks ago with this perfume on our anniversary. I have to say I was a little mad because I don't know how many hints I gave out that I wanted Britney's Fantasy. Also with all the samples I have been receiving it's a wonder he even thought of perfume. Well it sat on my dresser for 2 weeks, trying to decide if I would exchange it. Gucci, first thoughts were this must be a powerful scent. So, I came to read the reviews and decided I must break the seal and give it a try. At first it made me sneeze, I initially thought I was allergic to it. But after a few minutes I could barely detect the fragrance. Every night I have sprayed it and compared it to my fav scents. I have decided that this may just be the fragrance I always want around. Who could be offended? The scent is so light, makes me very comfortable walking into a room. I'm still trying to figure the notes out. My hubby said he really liked the warm scent after sniffing many. I guess now it just holds a special place that he picked it out. But for the many ladies who can't tolerate many fragrnces and stay away from perfumes I say try this one. It really has a clean sophisticated scent. The bottle is gorgeous but that lid is very heavy to handle. I have dropped the lid twice but it didn't break. Don't know how long before I do break it. I would have never thought to try Gucci on my own, luckily my hubby discovered it. Next time your at the mall, check it out you may find yourself wanting a bottle too. I'll have to check ebay prices, it's really expensive.

on 5/17/2005 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

In my humble opinion, this smells of raspberry soap, but not in the fresh, summery way. No, this is sharp, clingy, makes my nose hurt and gives me nausea. There might be some ingredient in this fragrance that I'm sensitive to, but it's rare that I have strong reactions in a negative way like this to a scent. Worst part: I can't even wash it off! Three scrubbings later, and it's still there! Save me!