Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin type : Other
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 12/31/2012 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Fresh fruity floral with a hint of spice (cassia?). Young but sophisticated. Perfect for summer.

on 3/14/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this perfume, it is very unique and has a good staying power. It is expensive but it's worth it!

on 9/19/2009 11:50:00 AM

It smells great but it has no staying power on me. I could hardly smell it on me after less than an hour. I wouldn't buy it again. If it had better staying power, the scent is actually great. A bit sweet but not in a sickly way. I could definitely smell the black current and black berries- they were the most prominent scents.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

out of all my perfumes, i would have to say this is definitely one of my favourites. it smells great and when i wear this perfume out i get complimented a lot. the bottle is quite bulky but the packaging and design is really cute. when i bought this one, it came with a gift with purchase which included a miniature of this perfume, hand lotion and shower gel. super cute. pricey but most perfume range around the same.

on 7/11/2007 1:43:00 PM

awww! This one is forever!
It develops beautifully on my skin, and makes me feel confident and sensual at the same time. It is not overpowering, love it for everyday.

on 12/23/2006 12:59:00 PM

smells wonderful! not tooo strong that it overpowering, but not too weak that you have to reapply it every 2 minutes. i knocked a lippie off because price might be a deterant, but i still think it is worth it! i have repurchased, (well i first got the 30ml as a pressie but bought the 50ml when it finished)and will do in the future!
i love this scent!

on 3/1/2006 5:21:00 AM

ahhh, i love it. got it off ebay so was originally skeptical if it was actually the real scent or not (it smelled much more sparkly than when i'd tested it in stores), but now i've adjusted to and love this bright, elegant, rosy fragrance - both rosy in the sense that it smells faintly of roses, and also in that it just smells pink somehow, v. girly & bubbly & sweet (but in a different way from the thousands of fruity scents out there). and the bottle is probably 75% of why i bought it in the first place - got the largest size off ebay for around $40 incl. shipping & handling (it's ether $65 or $85 in stores, can't remember which) and it's gorgeous, though huge, doubling as a brick-like weapon to club potential intruders with should the need ever arise.

oh & also, i didn't think it lasted at first, but then got a compliment on it mid-afternoon (after having sprayed it on that morning) - so while it fades to my nose, it apparently still remains. yesssss!

on 12/29/2005 6:04:00 PM

When I feel a little edgy, this one kinda relaxes me and sorta wakes up my sensuality. I smell more floral, like rose petals in this once it settles down. It is pretty strong but that's cause I prefer milder fragrances. There's also the pepper and spice which can be annoying to some people that walk past me on a hot day. I won't wear this to work or crowded places. The bottle is rather disengaging. It's big, heavy and difficult to get a grip of when I try to spray.

on 8/29/2005 8:40:00 PM

I just bought myself this at duty-free and I am really liking it. I find it smells slightly different on me than it smells in the bottle...less strong on me. The bottle is SOOOOOOO pretty!

it smelled great from the bottle, but just didn't work for me when i actually tried it on. i bought it at a duty free store and ended up giving it to my mother. i'm sure it works great on some people, but just didn't do it for me.

Popular Fragrances