Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

3.8

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 9/19/2009 11:50:00 AM

It smells great but it has no staying power on me. I could hardly smell it on me after less than an hour. I wouldn't buy it again. If it had better staying power, the scent is actually great. A bit sweet but not in a sickly way. I could definitely smell the black current and black berries- they were the most prominent scents.

on 6/10/2008 6:10:00 PM

LOVE THIS. I am soooo picky about perfumes and must spray myself at the counter and walk around for awhile to be sure if I can stand the smell. I haven't been able to find a scent I can tolerate for years---I've been using BEAUTIFUL forever and wanted something new. I sprayed this on in Nordstroms and when I went to bed, that evening, I could still smell it on me and LOVED it. I went back the next day and purchased the big bottle. I am so happy I did. I love the this fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just revisited my bottle of this sexy fragrance. Can't believe I forgot all about this jewel. Love it! I get compliments from men when I wear this.
Getting low will have to purchase new bottle. If you want compliments
grab this one.
The bottle is square and a bit heavy but the juice inside is worth it.

on 4/23/2008 5:06:00 PM

it's a really good perfume.
i usually like clean floral scents but this one is a little stronger.
buy it, you won't regret it :)

on 11/3/2007 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My new winter fragrance staple! okay i haven't bought it yet LOL but i was at the store today, and i literally sprayed this all over me, hair, neck, arms lol..i can't get enough. When i came home, DH complimented not once but 3 times about this perfume. The scent is a bit musky (in a good way) and mysterious. i love it!

I just bought this while on vacation in Florida, and I ADORE it. It's a parfum so it lasts a lot longer than most fragrances which are just eau de toilettes. It's a great scent, which can work for either day OR night. It's very feminine (And sexy! Guys keep giving me great compliments on it!) and flowery without being overbearing. I love it! And it comes in the chicest, square glass bottle. It looks so cool sitting on my dresser! Definitely the best fragrance I've ever bought.

on 9/19/2005 11:15:00 PM

Thanks to a fellow, lovely, MUA'er recommendation, I tried this on tonight on my way home from work. At first, I was a bit sad because I got the peppery-ness that others have noted in their reviews. But the longer it stayed on my skin, the better it got. I really like the blackberry note! It smells so girly, clean, and flirty...but also manages to be sophisticated and softly feminine too. :) Must be the Gucci association in my mind! I've always loved the bottle to this, but when I once tried it on a piece of paper, I was appalled. So please DO try this on your skin and let it settle in. I'll probably be ordering this tomorrow!
EDITED 5/3/06: Couldn't stand the opening peppery notes - gave my bottle away. The drydown is great though, esp. if you like blackberry.

on 5/12/2005 12:17:00 AM

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this perfume!!!
It's my favorit!!! It's very calm. If u get headaches from strong perfumes this is a good one. I hated the first one but this one is great. I would recommend buying it on ebay for cheaper!

on 3/30/2005 2:22:00 PM

Pretty bottle and pink juice.
Non-descript slightly sweet perfume. It's true it's not offensive. But too non-descript. Maybe I just don't "get" this perfume.
I prefer the EDP #1 with the brown juice - very unique and classy sexy spicy scent.

on 2/4/2004 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I HATED this when I first spritzed it on (it was a gift from my aunt), for some reason there was this overpowering pepper scent. It was quite awful, but after a few minutes after it had some time to dry, the pepper smell was gone and all that was left was a light sweet floral scent. The scent itself is not that exciting, it wears for quite a while and sticks to my clothes forever. I love fruity fragrances, but I didn't smell any in this one, and that disappointed me. It's not a bad perfume for those of you out there that like sweet florals, but I just prefer juicy fruity smells more. I do wear it occasionally in both the day time and night, it seems quite versatile, and I'll use it up, but I won't buy this for myself. The bottle is absolutely GORGEOUS though!!
*Update* I wore this for a week and the too sweet floral just got too cloying and I got tired of it. It seemed almost sickly sweet and I couldn't bear to wear it. I guess I'll just keep the pretty bottle on my vanity but won't use it anymore...