Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.1

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 3/2/2015 10:48:00 PM

I didn't think I would like this very much... (I've worn only Michael Kors for years now) but after trying it in sephora I went home and ordered the purse spray on Amazon (the regular bottle is just stupid big and heavy). Gucci ii is a very inviting, fresh scent ... I wear it all the time now. It's not strong or offensive at all, people will just notice how wonderful you smell. My daughter is 3 and asks to put it on every day.. it's a very ahh addicting smell :) There is a slight tinge of berry when I first spray it but to me it mostly smells crisp, cool... like springtime. & i can't be the only one longing for spring at this point? :) Supposedly it's discontinued (of course) so it looks like I'm not getting another $35 bottle on Amazon anytime soon .. And I need it bc my princess will be upset when we run out!

on 5/22/2013 6:59:00 PM

This was the first gift my husband ever bought me. The cedar grounds this sparkling berry scent nicely & keeps it from going into teen girl scent territory. I couldn't figure out for a long time what the grounding note was, but it finally hit me that it's cedar.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Today I received my gucci I ordered a couple so if you see me posting today I'm sorry but let's start about packaging amazing super heavy lol amazing bottle comes with a round top and has a good heavy weight to it spraying on my wrists it kind. Of took me 9times to make the pump Squirt once I got the perfume squirt I smelled orange not artificial orange none of that I smelled orange zest orange practicly then the middle notes appear light faded scent of grapefruit not strong but compliments beautiful with orange and a oak woodsy smell it's amazing different but once it smell and settle for half a hour don't put your nose to close about a inch away you'll smell it all then you no if you love it other than great perfume last long even after I washed my hand

on 12/31/2012 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Fresh fruity floral with a hint of spice (cassia?). Young but sophisticated. Perfect for summer.

on 10/19/2012 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

In love at a first sniff! - so I was around 10 years ago (purchased it in Brown Thomas in Cork, Ireland) to wear to work as I gor my 1st job, and was on cloud 9 for as long as the bottle lasted: this is really THE fragrance to make a woman feel that she is PERFECT: I felt so complete wearing this! The dominant blackberry shares the spotlight with a very tender jasmine, and indeed there's a fizzy-bubbly quality to it, so it has a "zing" even many hours later after the spritz, and just enough sugar to distinguish it from unisex, but less than required to place it right onto the "tacky stuff" shelf: the sweetness amount is juuuuuuust right! Coming off a little powdery at the start, it clears up and has only a tiny soapy shade, which is just enough to make one feel a minute-ago-out-of-the bubble-bath fresh; then there's a cool fresh surge of morning spring air! - this gave me personally such a mood lift everytime, despite quite a rocky patch in life I was going through back in those days. It also gives an incredible amount of confidence: what ingredient exactly that is - god knows, but as if by magic I would feel like I was a very self-established successfull businesswoman, who knows what she wants and will be respected and valued at all times, but will not give up her femininity even if she wants to "wear the pants" sometimes! This fragrance is indeed unique and is not like anything from the wide floral range available these days: one of a kind, therefore makes you feel even more special. And it is not a pink fragrance that is worn by every 15-year old on the block, it is indeed more raspberry-lilac coloured with a transparent cotton veil (the powdery aspect) and it sounds incredibly sophisticated on the skin after the drydown. I 100% agree with those who chose it or is considering choosing it as a wedding fragrance: it has this " fresh new start" feel about it. I actually loved the bottle and its heaviness and stability: for a "got-up-too-late-so-running-like-a-headless-chicken-around-the-house" type that I am it was a godsent, since I was deeeeeeply traumatized once by dropping a tiny round flakon and losing the whole contents of a VERY pricey scent on the carpet ( that persisted smelling for years thus reminding me of that black day of the year!). For those, who like to travel through life with their perfume in a handbag there's a perfect solution such as a 30ml version of it - probably designed especially for that purpose, so I really can't see an issue with usage comfort here. The big bottle looks veeeery refined without looking like an item from an apothecary ( I know,I know, there's a charm in that too, but not for this kind of scent imho). I have used up 1 big bottle (75ml) and a small one (30ml), and after years of playing with other scents I am ready to come home to this one - for warm seasons ( it is so full of spring that I cannot imagine this being worn in winter, when I am gasping for a cosy or sultry oriental). It used to be my day-and-night scent, but as an eveningwear it only go with a sleek bordering on minimalistic look: straight lines, minimum accessories , an impeccable hairdo (updo) and pastel colours - the effortless chic that is so hard to attain sometimes! I can see this being a very obvious "rich b**ch scent, at least it makes me feel that not only I am worth a million - I also have one!:) Since I don't, I will be roaming ebay pages in a search of a bargain, starting now!

on 9/19/2012 3:59:00 AM

Mmm... My all time fav!! Feminine, intriguing, and light. :)

on 5/5/2012 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is utterly exquisite. The official notes include mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, smoothed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood.The unusual mix of woody/fruity/floral notes make this a very interesting fragrance that my nose can never quite "figure out". Trying to pinpoint it is like chasing the end of a rainbow. It's a very earthy, woody aroma with a soft fruity-floral contrast. This fragrance is delicate, sparkling, classy, elegant and extremely feminine. It wears beautifully anytime, anywhere. It could be worn to work, the beach or an evening out. I have been wearing this fragrance since it was launched (approx 8 years ago) and I love it more with every passing year.

on 5/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

gucci make my favourite perfumes for evening wear. this is one of my favourite along with gucci by gucci.
i love the peppery side to it, though after about an hour it settles in to a more muskier smell. the pepper leaves (which i find sad :( )having said this, the smell stays in for a food 6 hours and if ive sprayed it into my hair or clothes, it stays in well into the next day. i find it actually has better staying power than gucci by gucci.
love this smell, i would repurchase but its very pricey.

on 5/17/2011 9:52:00 AM

This is my No.1 for evening wear! It has a very strong, long staying smell. I always like trying new parfumes, but this one is always in my closet, I repurchase it all the time. Quite expensive, but worth every penny!.

on 3/14/2011 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this perfume, it is very unique and has a good staying power. It is expensive but it's worth it!