Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by age: 44-55
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.8

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

on 3/3/2009 11:40:00 AM

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I have been wearing it for years. It is one of those that I always come back to. I always have this in my house. It is somewhat fruity, spicy and very soft. It stays on for a long time. It does not offend people. I wear this during the day to the office and I also wear it at night when I go out. This is one of my classics.

on 6/10/2008 6:10:00 PM

LOVE THIS. I am soooo picky about perfumes and must spray myself at the counter and walk around for awhile to be sure if I can stand the smell. I haven't been able to find a scent I can tolerate for years---I've been using BEAUTIFUL forever and wanted something new. I sprayed this on in Nordstroms and when I went to bed, that evening, I could still smell it on me and LOVED it. I went back the next day and purchased the big bottle. I am so happy I did. I love the this fragrance.

on 2/8/2008 12:39:00 PM

I really was not expecting to like this fragrance, because I am really picky when it comes to scents. In addition, I look for fragrances that are appropriate for work, and because I teach at a college, I will not be taken seriously if I smell like a flower or a cupcake. (I use foody type creams and sprays at bathtime, though...but the scent wears off by the next morning.) But when I saw the classy, chunky bottle this scent came in, I really, really wanted to like it. I love beautiful bottles, such as the bottle Chanel's Sensual Elixir comes in (another of my fave scents). Anyway, I am completely smitten with this perfume! On me, it has slight fruity and flowery notes but there is also a clean note to it that keeps it from being one of those ultra-girly, silly fragrances that make me want to run for cover when I am stuck, say, on an elevator with someone who is choking me in clouds of decaying flowers (and invariably wearing too much makeup and spike heels). According to Sephora.com, this perfume has notes of mandarin, blackcurrant, violet, and blackberry, mixed with jasmine, heliotrope, and cedarwood. I am not sure which of these is the lovely light clean note I smell, but at any rate, it all works together beautifully.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of my favourite scents - very fresh, a bit fruity and sweet. I use this most out of all my other perfumes because I love it so much!

on 3/27/2006 10:00:00 AM

This is hands down my favorite "dress up" scent...it wears nicely anytime of day but I love to wear it when I am going out on a date or clubbing...I always get compliments on from everyone. It smells pretty and sophisticated without being "uppity". I really am not very good at describing notes or anything like that but IMO it is super and the lotion smells just as wonderful. You can almost wear it without the EDP and it would be enough. It's a little on the thin side but goes on well and soaks in without residue.

on 1/3/2005 10:34:00 PM

Reminds me of Champagne every time I wear it...