Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by age: 19-24
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.3

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Today I received my gucci I ordered a couple so if you see me posting today I'm sorry but let's start about packaging amazing super heavy lol amazing bottle comes with a round top and has a good heavy weight to it spraying on my wrists it kind. Of took me 9times to make the pump Squirt once I got the perfume squirt I smelled orange not artificial orange none of that I smelled orange zest orange practicly then the middle notes appear light faded scent of grapefruit not strong but compliments beautiful with orange and a oak woodsy smell it's amazing different but once it smell and settle for half a hour don't put your nose to close about a inch away you'll smell it all then you no if you love it other than great perfume last long even after I washed my hand

on 5/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

gucci make my favourite perfumes for evening wear. this is one of my favourite along with gucci by gucci.
i love the peppery side to it, though after about an hour it settles in to a more muskier smell. the pepper leaves (which i find sad :( )having said this, the smell stays in for a food 6 hours and if ive sprayed it into my hair or clothes, it stays in well into the next day. i find it actually has better staying power than gucci by gucci.
love this smell, i would repurchase but its very pricey.

on 5/17/2011 9:52:00 AM

This is my No.1 for evening wear! It has a very strong, long staying smell. I always like trying new parfumes, but this one is always in my closet, I repurchase it all the time. Quite expensive, but worth every penny!.

on 3/14/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of the first proper perfumes I ever purchased. I tested it while I was at an airport and thought it smelled nice but nothing special. A few hours later, I caught a whiff of it and it smelled a lot more interesting.
I bought it a few days later and I have not regretted it since. I like how the scent is sweet and fresh but also has a spicy edge to it. The spice makes it different from the other sweet perfumes I notice people wearing. It's a nice, unique everyday scent and if I ever run out, I won't hesitate to repurchase.
EDIT: Forgot to add, I can smell this on my skin all day. Awesome lasting power :)

on 12/19/2010 2:22:00 PM

At the moment this is my favourite expensive perfume cos i'm only in my early twenties and i want to have a young yet sophicated, femimine, fruity fresh smell. I consider it more of a daytime signature smell and its not too girly-its the kinda smell a young fashinable catwalk model would wear. The packaging is beautifully minimalist with its glass paper weight style bottle however it is very heavy, especially if you buy the more economical larger bottles which can only really sit on your dressing table. This is expensive!! But the smell does stay on my clothes for a few days after wearing, so the smell doesn't just disappear! I've been repeatly buying it for about 4 years now, so its my signature smell, but in the next couple of years thinking i'll replace it with Dior Addict!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

That's my favorite fragrance so far. Smell so good, not too strong, wear it almost everyday. Would for sure buy a other bottle when mine's done.

on 1/30/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A sweet smelling perfume that can be worn for any occasion, very light and subtle, however has great staying power. Highly recommended for an everyday perfume.

on 11/21/2009 2:48:00 PM

I started using this about a year ago and I love it. It has a very feminine, clean smell to it. With my body chemistry it is not at all musky, the floral notes come through on me. I disagree with the person that said this is more for a younger crowd, as the smell is not at all juvenile to me. It is clean and elegant.I also love Gucci II's bottle, it's gorgeous, though a bit heavy. Because it is pricey, I use it sparingly. It sits next to Guerlain My Insolence, which I also recommend. Insolence also has jasmine notes and is my "date night" perfume.

Its a safe fresh pretty floral. I always associated "muted pink "to it.
I bought it mainly because my boyfriend has bought the blue bottled homme and their smell make a great pair! I actually like his more than mine. I'm still looking for a frangrance that smells more classic and sleek and with more depth.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EXOTIC! It's sweet, yet a little musky, and has a fresh/citrus-y scent! I LOVE IT! It's sort of old lady-ish in a way, therefore I only wear this on like a elegant occasion.