Gucci Eau de Parfum II

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Gucci Eau de Parfum II
Eau de Parfum IIEau de Parfum II

4.3

TOP: Bitter Orange, Black Currant, Cassia, MandarinHEART: Blackberry, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, VioletBASE: Cedar, Heliotrope, Musk

My aunt gave me this perfume when I was 15 and I fell in love with it and actually probably used too much too quickly and ran out pretty fast. I have been waiting 3 years for my chance to get it again and bought it just a few days ago. still love it- i would describe the smell as spicy, musky, sweet, sharp, and a little bit floral. I also have Gucci Rush II and although I love it- this perfume is my all-time favorite. When you first smell it, it seems a bit odd because it's one-of-a-kind (I have never smelled another perfume like it), but it has a kind of delicious scent that makes you want to smell it more. I would recommend this to anyone.

So I've been fragrance hunting for quite sometime before I came across this baby. I was with a guy friend of mine at Kitson's and I was smelling all the perfumes they had to offer and a thought came to me. Why not have my guy friend pick out the scent for me? Why? Well most men find many women fragrances offensive and too strong. He came across this perfume and he instantly fell in love. I decided to buy, for $75. It is totally worth the price. The smell is not offensive and the smell stays through the whole day. All my guy friends including my boyfriend loves this smell. So this is a must have.

Simplicity makes for elegance.

Think warm berries with just enough spice and freshness. I Adore. Good staying power along the lines of 7/10. Exquisite!

on 8/4/2005 4:22:00 PM

I love this scent, which is surprising because I never would have pegged myself to like a floral. The opening has just enough fruit to balance it out, and the drydown is wonderful. It's light enough to wear, but grown-up enough to wear out. My guy friends, when asked their opinion, said that this is a perfume that should only be worn on special occasions when you want guys to think, 'wow she smells good.' My boyfriend even liked it, and he's picky. All in all, I really like this one.

What I love about this is how unusual it is: while it is very berry and flowery, sweet, delicate and light, II is unlike anything else currently on the market. It must be the "asian breath" they harp on about! The 50ml bottle is a bit bulky; you wouldn't be able to just sling it in your bag for a top-up mid outing. That said, it is gorgeous! Call me obtuse, but I can't smell anything about this that smells anything remotely like Eau de Parfum I! I gotta get me some of this...

Delicious scent initially but then...nothing. it just fades into nothing, so is basically a waste of money. very cute looking and intrieging but this perfume is just a let down. if you like the smell but want a scent that lasts longer than just a few seconds try 'stella' by Stella McCartney or 'Blush' by Marc Jacobs!!

on 7/25/2004 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This perfume is great and I love it for spring and summer..maybe even fall too! It smells so fresh and so girly..almost like a fruity baby! :) The bottle is beautiful and it is a little pricy (I got a 2.5 oz bottle for $85 USD I think) but it smells amazing in my opinion. My only real concern is that it doesn't last long. I would give it more lippies if it was long wearing. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it and it truly is a wonderful scent.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I first saw this product in a magazine and rubbed it on my wrists, and at first sniff didn't really like it..i thought it smelled to much like the out doors, but after a little while i smelled it again and it smelled really fruity and sweet and i loved it! I would reccomend it to people who's body oils make parfums smell more sweet

on 4/2/2004 12:05:00 AM

i love the pink, i love the scent =) it's sourly-sweet, floral, smells really good though i have friends who don't like it, i know a lot of people do! it's edp so it lasts a while, and it IS gucci! quality definitely, very feminine, i love <3!

on 2/9/2004 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love the elegant packaging, the pink color, and most of all the fresh, fruity, tropical scent of this fragrance! A great spring-summer fragrance. I imagine someone who is outgoing, bubbly, an exotic social butterfly wearing this scent.