Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask

Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask

Water, paraffin, Kaolin, Glyceryl, Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Chamomilla extract, Propylene Glycol, Licorice extract, PPG-5-Ceceth-10 Phosphate, Cetly Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Fruit extract, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Cetly alcohol, Rosemary leaf oil, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower oil, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, citric acid

on 12/24/2015 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG product. I never expected for a product this expensive to feel essential. I put this mask on and i feel like i get a baby face.Full cleanse that actually makes me feel like i do not want to "destroy" the effect by putting on makeup. I used to use it once a week. I started putting it on three times a week lately but it is too much. I think once a week is enough. But if your skin looks tired and dull put this on and the effect of sparkle is immediate. I actually repurchased for the third time which is something i rarely do. This works. I must admit that Sisley is the only skincare and makeup line that i have seen any true results with. I love Sisley. The price is very high but if you use the products carefully they take you through the year. I am 25 but look 17 and it is all thanks to Sisley. i will not rave about this mask anymore i will only say: Radiance in a tube, like you would never expect it. How can it be?

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product. I love Sisley in general. I bought this mask because my skin was looking a bit dull and sickly, so I thought I would give it a shot. That evening, I washed my face with my Sisley Buff and Wash and then let the mask sit for around 20 minutes. There was a slight tingling, but nothing uncomfortable. It doesn't dry and remains creamy until you wash it off. After I washed, I looked at my skin and I saw vitality! My face had more color and when I dried my skin, I couldn't believe the radiance. I would turn my face and the light would beam off my cheekbones like I had a highlighter on. Incredible.

BTW, this is a lifesaver if you get the flu or the cold. Once you're feeling better, put this on and your face will look like you were never sick.

I would recommend this product for anyone who needs a bit of a boost. Works great to rejuvenate before a night out as well.

To Read all 58 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/30/2015 5:13:00 PM

Doesn't do much for such a hefty price tag.

on 6/15/2014 9:37:00 AM

Like all Sisley products, so wonderful! My face is smooth and clear, and feels soft. Also I love the smell. Yeah it's pricey. Your skin is worth it.

on 4/8/2014 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Quick review! It's an awesome product! I know price is very high but I have to give overall 5 ratings because it LITERALLY does what it says. No jokes i have very oily T-zone and I have tried a lot of products and since I have started to use this mask I don't have oily T-zone any more. I use it thrice a week. I'd rather spend this much money and buy something that works than paying half the price and unhappy with results. =]

on 2/28/2014 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Feelings tired and it shows in your face? TRY THIS MASK NOW... it works! I wasnt expecting a glow from a deep cleansing mask but .WOW was I wrong. Yes it does clean the skin deeply but within 5 minutes of washingt this off my skin looks luminous as if lit from within. Its quick and easy to use and a little goes a long way. I .always get comments about how great I look, how fresh and glowing my skin is after using this mask. The results last a few days and its gentle enough to repeat a couple of times a week, which tops up the glow factor.

on 2/10/2013 6:28:00 AM

I got a generous size sample on this and the product did not work at all!

The first time I used it I applied a thin layer and left it on for 10 minutes. Upon washing it off, there were no results. No glow, no nothing.

The second time I applied a thick layer and left it on for 30 minutes and still there was NO effect.

How disappointing.

on 9/16/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really love this mask but had to take off one lippie for the price point, but I would definitely repurchase. Its perfect to use when you don't have a lot of time, it only takes 3-5 minutes and its really effective. It has clay, but it does not get tight and dry like other clay masks, it stays creamy and moist. When I rinse off the mask it leaves my skin feeling clean, toned and moisturized. If I have a blemish starting it makes it less red and seems to make it go away faster. I love taking it with me when I travel, its the perfect mask after a long flight. I also have the Express Flower mask which is also lovely. I have other masks in the rotation and I try to rotate them so I don't go through the Sisley ones too quickly!

I have been using this produce for years. My skin is combination (oly side). I use this as a moisturiser in the night and also as eye cream during the day. My eyes love them. It is so so so smooth. It brightens up my skin almost immediately and makes me look like I have had eight hours sleep.

My skin is quite senstive but this mask does not cause any problem. You can leave it in without washing. Suitable for lazy girls like me!

Definitely recommend those with dehydrated and senstive skin to get it! It is worth the money. I agree that it is expensive. But you get what you pay for.

on 5/10/2012 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Really great mask when you're in a hurry. This red clay mask have helped me a lot lately when I had to freshen up in a hurry. It make the skin look really radiant and gives a nice feeling. This may be my second favourite mask of the Sisleys. The favourite is the rose but I like this better than the Gel Express

Popular Masks