Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara
Maybelline MascarasMaybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

3.5

on 4/18/2018 4:21:00 PM

Horrible. I bought it because target was sold out of full’n’soft. It takes a ton of coats to be able to see anything & then my lashes uncurl. I threw it out. The brush is a neat idea but turned out to be totally useless

on 3/12/2018 2:47:00 AM

This wand and the brush could be used with some thicker mascara but the texture of this mascara is way too thin. It doesn't give volume, no lenght either, and I tried also to wait couple of weeks if the formula would've gotten thicker, but no. I thought this could have been one of the best but NAW! :)

Love how the wand applies mascara, but the formula is flaky and does not hold a curl well. :(

I bought this because I was looking something to cover my lower and top inside lashes. The good news is, this does that and in a nice, natural way. The bad news (and it really sucks because I was so excited with the results) is that it melts, bleeds, flakes, etc. Very early and all day. I am lucky in that I have rarely used mascaras and had the problem of transfer or flakiness, so I never entirely understood what women were talking about when they complained of it. Now I know. I plan on using the wand, which is thin and tiny, with my favorite mascaras and hopefully that will work.

on 5/16/2017 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this for bottom lashes. The brush fits perfectly to get a nice even coating on my lower lashes. I've never been able to get a larger brush work with my lower lashes. This one doesn't smudge or flake either. Total win for me.

on 2/28/2017 10:01:00 AM

This stuff absolutely sucks. My lashes are so bad that I finally gave up last year and started using extensions (which I love) so all I was looking for was a mascara with a smaller brush to put a little product on my lower lashes. Maybe I got a bad tube, but it gets on my skin even though it doesn't look like there's much product on the wand and certainly doesn't do much at all for my lower lashes. I'm no mascara novice. Would never recommend this.

on 12/2/2016 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Totally my HG mascara. I have tiny little blonde eyelashes that are nearly invisible, and the tiny brush manages to find every little lash and quadruple it in volume and length. It's so much easier to get to the interior lashes in particular. When I wear it on my bottom lashes, I'm always shocked to see how many lashes I actually have down there! Comes off super easy with micellar water, and I just love this mascara forever and ever.

on 7/19/2016 12:35:00 PM

maybelline is the only drugstore mascaras that I will continue to repurchase.
if all mascara with a small wand looked liked this, id have less complaints (revlon with the red cap, particularly).
the wand is the perfect size to get an even coat all at once, no need to work in sections.
this is also a very buildable mascara, and lasts all day and doesn't give me flakes. the finish can either be natural or lengthened, depending on how many coats you put on. i have both waterproof and regular version and both are really good

Unfortunately this mascara gave me racoon eyes after a couple minutes dashing from building into car. Doesn't add much and clumps as well. Had high hopes but back it goes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You really can not go wrong with Maybelline products. This is no exception. Staying power is on point, doesn't clump, isn't cakey.