4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I am even more impressed after using Tretinoin (Renova and Retin-A) for 7 months. So thankful I found * GETRET247 * ❤️ in Google and got Tretinoin a way cheaper. My skin looks better than ever. Skintone is even, pores are less noticable, and fine lines are somewhat diminished. My friend actually wanted to know what I used on my skin! She is going to try it herself. I also drink 8-10 glasses of water daily and try to eat a healthy balanced diet and take my multivitamin. I don't smoke or drink alcohol which may also contribute to overall healthy skin.

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I have been using retin-a for more than 20 years. I am 67 years old and do not have any wrinkles. Although, I do have sagging of jaw line. I now use retin-a micro strength 0.1% because my skin can now tolerate this level.

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

5 years ago

I used Renova for two years. Boy do I feel like a fool. My doctor wrote a prescription for it. I wanted to see its wrinkle diminishing effects. I don't have any obvious deep wrinkles now, but hey, it can't hurt to start early, right? I used it for two years straight thinking I would finally see some improvement in my skin, but nothing happened. It worked fine as a moisturizer, but I've seen more improvement in my skin's texture from Paula's Choice Retinol than I did from Renova. Not only did I not see anything, but this is a very expensive product. I paid close to $200 for it although one tube lasted over 8 months.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I read the request for an over 55 review. I am 65 and have been using Renova for 5 years. It is truly a wonder cream. I have Rosacea and very sensitive skin but I have had no problems. Take the time to build up as directed. I have very few wrinkles and my skin looks dewy and youthful. I use it every other night in the winter and every night the rest of the year. I put NIA 24 cream over it and they seem to complement each other. I actually have fewer Rosacea flare ups since using.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

6 years ago

I would love some feed back. I haven't seen a review from anyone over 55. If someone in my age group, 60s, has used this would you be kind enough to write. I've only been using it for 2 days. Grateful!

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

this has recently gone generic and I highly recommend it for acne and anti-aging

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

7 years ago

I had slowly graduated to Green Cream 9 and used it with Glycolic cream with beautiful results and decided I was ready to jump to a prescription strength treatment. I used Renova for three months starting slowly. Unfortunately my skin did not react well. After three months, my forehead and temples were covered in bumps and my cheeks had a few large pimples. My skin tone was uneven and my skin looked oily. I do not know if it was the emollient base that caused this as my skin never burned when using it or if I just cannot tolerate prescription retinoids. It has been three days since I stopped using Renova and already the pimples are clearing up. Unfortunately, Renova is not a good product for me. So after I give my skin sometime to recover, back to the Green Cream I go.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I have been using Renova for a couple of years. Have always had problem skin, lots of acne scars. This product has made a very big difference in my skin. Builds up the skin, makes the scars less noticeable. It is very expensive, but lasts a long time, a year. It is so worth it to me, I am always told I look 10 years younger than I am (I am 46), and I think Renova has a lot to do with that.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

Yes yes and yes, this stuff really works for me! I'm asian, 31, w/ fine lines around eyes and mouth and wanted to add a retinoid to my routine. I'm on my 6th month and Renova has noticably improved my radiance, clarity, and my lines (while they have not disappeared) have absolutely not progressed. I have used this every night since I started and the first few weeks I experienced some increased dryness, as expected, but no redness and no flaking and my skin adjusted quickly (I don't have sensitive skin whatsoever though....). I use a pea sized blob and dab it on each cheek, forehead, and chin and dab whatever is left around my eyes. Then I use a half-pea drop for my neck. My complexion is so much softer and smoother and my skin is in great overall shape and can definitely see how this is a fab preventative product. Highly recommend for gals and guys in their late 20s or early 30s.

About reviewer (241 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

OK, this product does work to help rebuild the collagen and fight wrinkles. But it's very hard to get it right,...at least for me. My skin is extremely reactive to too much or too frequent of applications. I can handle every 2-3 days. My skin has never developed a tolerance. Additionally (yeah, there's more), it has to be applied to TOTALLY dry skin. Meaning that I have to wait at least 20 minutes after washing my face or applying another product (I only apply toner and serums -- for me, TNS) beforehand. THEN, I have to wait about 30-45 minutes to apply moisturizer. ALSO be warned DO NOT wax while using this or for a long while after. I made the mistake of a brow wax (reasoning I don't use it near my eyes, right?) and learned after chunks of skins were torn off that the product "travels." So I now have my brows threaded (which is amazing by the way!). Also, you must avoid the sun. Trust me on this one too. Sunscreen is a must; even on the drive to the market, etc. SPF all the time. When I don't honor the foregoing musts, I pay the price with red, inflamed, peeling skin that kinda' defeats the purpose! Clearly, I still use this stuff, and it is very expensive and requires a Rx. (As for the price tag - a little goes a looong way - at least a year for me). But Renova is not without it's drawbacks. Good luck!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43