no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I have this pressed powder compact in pink tourmaline. I like this powder as it is talc-free and goes on smoothly. I use it as touch-up powder and sometimes buff it on all over as a light foundation. Notable for its silky texture. I have bought a refill to replace a dropped compact and the refills are easy to install. Compact size is good, not oversized, with puff and mirror.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

1.0

12 years ago

This is where I become very glad that Whole Foods has a generous return policy, and they will let me use the cost of this to buy something useful, namely food. This is not even remotely pale. It's not pinky pale, it's just orange. Deceptive advertising, anyone?

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

from

12 years ago

Amazing stuff! This immediately became part of my permanent collection. It's translucent-ish and still provides an even tone. Doesn't contain canceriffic talc and the packaging is refillable. I use the Pink Tourmaline, a phrase that has a very satisfying ring to it. I will use this forever, I am pretty sure. Minor annoyance, no fault of the product: most stores I buy this at seem to have a hard time keeping it stocked.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

12 years ago

I really like the Quartz color in this powder. It is a really good powder.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

Absolutely love it! This has become my HG of face powders! It provides great coverage and a natural finish without the cakey-heavy feeling and itchy sensation of other mineral powders, such as BE. The Quartz is just perfect for my fair complexion.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlond

13 years ago

I used this product for 2 years and was very pleased with it. I did switch to Dr. Hauschka after trying it on because it was more light feeling. Even though DR.H has talc in it, it doesn't contain the parabens which seem worse for the skin...

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

2.0

14 years ago

OMG i love this! way better than BE for me. I have this in smokey quartz which suites my light olive complexion beautifully. (MAC NC20-25, BE 1.2-2.0) very natural finish. and it's not weirdly shiney like BE. GREAT STUFF! .............ingredients are also very simple: Mica, Corn Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Squalane, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. EDIT: Although i really loved the color--it ended up breaking me out in little bumps. too bad. Also, after a few weeks of use, my skin wasn't as soft as it used to be. After 2 days of not using it, my skin went back to normal. now i use Jane Iredale's pressed mineral powder.

About reviewer (571 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

15 years ago

BEST powder out there. I've tried all brands of powders in search for the perfect one and have finally found it. It has become one of my beauties "must haves". I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesHazel

3.0
from

15 years ago

Good powder that is talc-free & fits the bill for my "dry" skin - I will definitely be buying the refill for this one. Edit: I can't buy this again b/c of the extremely limited color selection & it not being available in a "transparent" powder. I was getting a noticeable demarcation.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

15 years ago

Hmm. Strange how the compact in the Quartz color has such great reviews, yet the product in general has poor ones. I guess Quartz is just the best color, and the people who have that specific shade are the happiest. Just a thought. Anyway, I already reviewed this product under the other category. In summary: HG powder. All natural with very few ingredients (big plus for me), completely non-irritating and doesn't cause breakouts, great coverage, no cakeyness, and a beautiful, soft finish. Have rebought and will do so again. UPDATE (4/25/06) On, like, my 5th or 6th compact of this. I love love love it and will never use another powder.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24