Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

2.8

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 10/23/2011 12:41:00 PM

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I didn't love this at first either, but it's now grown to be my favorite all-purpose cleanser. You only need such a tiny bit to get a great luxurious foam, and makeup comes off so easily (well, I still need a separate makeup remover for eye makeup). I feel clean, but not stripped dry. I also keep a tube in the shower - great for facial wash but also great for shaving legs! It sounds expensive, but really you need so little that it still lasts for a long time. Worth it for me to keep the number of bottles in the tub to a minimum. I have repurchased this again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Worst.cleanser.ever.

I have oily skin, and even this stuff dried it out. The only good thing is that it does lather very well, half and pea-size would get you by.

on 5/23/2005 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using BB's Lathering Tube Soap for a few months, as a 2nd cleanser after my 1st round - ie, I cleanse with a stronger product (rotating between Bodyshop's Tea Tree Oil face wash, or L'oreal's purezone gel cleanser, or Nuskin gel cleanser, or Noxema skin cream), then as a last wash, I would use a foaming-type cleanser -- I used to use Clarins Foaming Cleanser, but am now using BB's Lathering Tube Soap. This seems to be ok for me, unlike alot of previous reviewers who have found it too harsh. On the contrayr, I find that it does put back a little bit more moisture into my face after the sronger cleansers. I guess it's becuase I've got pretty oily skin. Will I replace it? Probably yes, but I'm not too sure yet - I have a huge full-size tube left, and it is a wonderful gwp-reward points kind of thing which Bobbi Brown customers get in Singapore for buying $500 worth of BB products in a calendar year. Who knows, with my skin needing to use different cleansers so often, I may just find that at the end of the tube, it may not suit my skin after all. We'll see...

Btw, I started off with a gwp mini-size lathering tube soap, liked it so much that I went onto use the LE size Lathering Tube Soap in the Skincare-to-go set, then got this current full-sized tube in the rewards points-gwp programme.

Horrible! My skin reacted so badly! It is VERY drying! Be aware!

on 4/3/2004 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very good makeup remover/cleanser in one. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a creamy type product that also foams. Personally however, I don't think I'll continue with this particular cleanser. I've experienced breakouts with similar fomulations (ie. Biotherm Biosource, Neutrogena Cream Cleanser....the ones that have that "pearly" consistency). I used this for a week, and decided to stop before I get another bad reaction. UPDATE: (04/09/04) Hasn't been that long since I started using this cleanser, but sure enough, I developed those bumps and whiteheads I was afraid of. ARGH!