Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

2.8

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 12/18/2013 2:59:00 PM

Ingredients isn't harmful and yet cleanses my face perfectly without clogging my pores. Usually things with natural ingredients clog my pores but this does not. Definetly a holy grail (for now, I'll continue my search for an excellent product)

EDIT 05.13.2014 : Okay I have changed my mind this is the excellent product. I mean I can't put it on words that how much I adore this cleanser. It has improved my skin clarity in so many ways. I don't think any cleanser has affects on blackheads. Neither this one. But it cleans soo beautifully without damaging and leaves a bright, smooth and even complexion. I don't see myself buying anything else in the future.
(For reference my skin is clean, not prone to anything, only issue is the blackheads on my nose that I've created by squeezing my natural skin pores and turned them into deep ones. Still they are really tiny but there is a lot of them also I am really sensitive on my cheeks. Literally, natural or not, every product that I have put on causes red bumps. But this DOES NOT! Yaaayy!!)

And how the hell this cleanser is drying !!! Its the most moisturizing cleanser I have ever seen. And I tried lots of them. Ingredients are great, feeling is great everything is great about this cleanser. No squeaky feeling no residue no tightness afterwards. Just lathering love in a tube. I bought this 6 months ago and with using twice a day I couldn't even come to the half of the tube. You just need tiny amount to clean your hole face. But I am going to buy one tube every single month in case they discontinue it in the future. And its 40 US$ (75 T$) in my country. Yes that's how much I LOVE this.
The most comparable product with this one is the Liquid Neutrogena Cleanser yet it left tiny pimples on my cheeks every time I've used, but most of the facial products has this effect on me unfortunately. So if you can't pay for BB cleanser get neutrogena one, but still there are high cliffs between these two in my opinion.

PS: I DO THINK THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN REFORMULATED because what I do get with this one is not even pass near by the reviews from 7-10 years ago. First of all there is no fragrance at all, no tightness no residue and it is too gentle for acne prone skin and yes it leathers quite well but not that good. So my advice, do not make up your mind according to those old reviews.

on 11/20/2012 6:54:00 PM

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks & really like it. I have combination skin. I like to wash my face with a wash cloth & this cleanser is great for that. It gets nice & foamy, takes off makeup but doesn't over dry. The price really isn't that bad if you use it properly. It only takes a TINY amt. to lather up. I mean less than a pea size. I used to use Origins Checks & Balances. This is similar, but I find it to be less drying which I need as I approach 40.

on 3/15/2008 8:49:00 PM

It lathers up nice, but i didn't like this face "soap". It left my skin too dry and squeaky. I have combination skin. I feel like it wasn't anything special for my skin. I used for 3 weeks and saw no improvements in my skin. I was able to return it and get my money back.

on 5/1/2005 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This product came in the Skin-to-Go set which came with several other products. Although it did a fairly good job of cleaning my skin it did leave a bit of film. I also did not like the smell too much. However, a little goes a long way just a pea size & it lathers extremely well. I think there are better cleansers out there for combo skin with blackheads like myself.

on 4/3/2004 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very good makeup remover/cleanser in one. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a creamy type product that also foams. Personally however, I don't think I'll continue with this particular cleanser. I've experienced breakouts with similar fomulations (ie. Biotherm Biosource, Neutrogena Cream Cleanser....the ones that have that "pearly" consistency). I used this for a week, and decided to stop before I get another bad reaction. UPDATE: (04/09/04) Hasn't been that long since I started using this cleanser, but sure enough, I developed those bumps and whiteheads I was afraid of. ARGH!