Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

2.5

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 2/26/2009 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

hmm, i got this product as sample.. the SA give 2 little tubs of this cleanser. & boy, was i glad i didnt buy this product in a rush..
it lathers up well & smells good.
but there's 1 BIG problem, it BROKE me out.. & i rarely break out..
it also made my dry skin drier than it already is..
Would i buy this? Heck NO! i would stick with my Clean & Clear cleansers which works great on my teenager's skin..

on 3/16/2008 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am sooooo on the fence about this. I really do wish MUA had a "Maybe" selection for "Would you buy ths product again?" I have had this for probably about a month. I purchased BB's Soothing Face Tonic as well. I love the smell and the way it lathers, and I think it is a pretty big tube for not that much money, plus you don't have to use that much. One thing I don't like is that it says do not use on eyes, and I did it anyway, and it really did sting. I think that is slightly silly to not be able to use your face wash to get rid of the eye make up that your eye make up remover does not get. Anyway, here are the reasons why I am on the fence: It does not get all my make up off at night. However, I used more product tonight, really lathered up, and massaged my face for about 30 seconds, and that seemed to do the trick. Fluke? I am not sure yet. Next, I have been having trouble with acne lately, which I have not had trouble with for the past few yeras. I don't know if it is the combo of my new BB products, or if I'm just having a weird, hormonal, stress thing going on lately. In a nutshell, I just don't think i'm going to be convinced to buy it in the end. I probably should have held off on writing a review, but I couldn't resist. I will be sure to update if something drastic changes.

on 5/23/2005 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using BB's Lathering Tube Soap for a few months, as a 2nd cleanser after my 1st round - ie, I cleanse with a stronger product (rotating between Bodyshop's Tea Tree Oil face wash, or L'oreal's purezone gel cleanser, or Nuskin gel cleanser, or Noxema skin cream), then as a last wash, I would use a foaming-type cleanser -- I used to use Clarins Foaming Cleanser, but am now using BB's Lathering Tube Soap. This seems to be ok for me, unlike alot of previous reviewers who have found it too harsh. On the contrayr, I find that it does put back a little bit more moisture into my face after the sronger cleansers. I guess it's becuase I've got pretty oily skin. Will I replace it? Probably yes, but I'm not too sure yet - I have a huge full-size tube left, and it is a wonderful gwp-reward points kind of thing which Bobbi Brown customers get in Singapore for buying $500 worth of BB products in a calendar year. Who knows, with my skin needing to use different cleansers so often, I may just find that at the end of the tube, it may not suit my skin after all. We'll see...

Btw, I started off with a gwp mini-size lathering tube soap, liked it so much that I went onto use the LE size Lathering Tube Soap in the Skincare-to-go set, then got this current full-sized tube in the rewards points-gwp programme.

on 4/3/2004 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very good makeup remover/cleanser in one. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a creamy type product that also foams. Personally however, I don't think I'll continue with this particular cleanser. I've experienced breakouts with similar fomulations (ie. Biotherm Biosource, Neutrogena Cream Cleanser....the ones that have that "pearly" consistency). I used this for a week, and decided to stop before I get another bad reaction. UPDATE: (04/09/04) Hasn't been that long since I started using this cleanser, but sure enough, I developed those bumps and whiteheads I was afraid of. ARGH!