Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by hair type : Other
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

4.7

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 3/6/2010 9:15:00 PM

I received a generous sample of this and I used it for about 2 weeks everyday. I like this so far. It lathers up pretty smoothly and It takes off all my makeup except mascaras without irritations. My face feels clean without any residue. I like this but the price is too much. So i wont be able to buy it. I will be sticking to my albolene to remove my makeup and my st ives to cleanse my skin. This is a nice product though.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After being a HUGE Bobbi Brown fan for a few years now, I finally decided to try her cleanser. I used to use her rich cream cleanser that was discontinued and replaced with her oil cleanser which I also like, but don't love.

On to the Tube...I LOVE the packaging. As with all of Bobbi's packages its pretty to look but still very functional. It takes the smallest amount to get the job done, maybe the size of a pencil eraser and it lathers like no tomorrow. All you're left with is a nice clean face thats ready for moisturizer without feeling stripped tight. Unlike some deep cleansing face washes that leave your face so stripped your face will crack if you smile. This is definitely my HG. And price point is very reasonable for a department store. Around $22 US dollars. And with using such a small amount I see this lasting easily 3 months or more.

EDIT: 5/31/2010
I LOVE LOVE this cleanser. I am currently on my second tube. The first one from which this review was written lasted 5 1/2 weeks!! So I've stocked piled this and have 8 tubes in my bathroom under the sink, and another that I'm currently using and about half way through. I'd highly recommend getting a sample of this if you're able.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful cleanser with a very rich lather. I use it to cleanse my skin in the evening and in the morning I use a more gentle (less expensive)cleanser so Tube Soap lasts me a good while. Lathering Tube Soap takes it all off and leaves my face feeling very clean. I agree to some tightness as well but I kinda like that in a cleanser, just as long as I have my Face Base at arms reach afterwards I'm totally fine with it. I wasn't sure if I would buy a second tube after the first was done but I sure did, I mean, I make it last and use it sparingly. The lather is just the best that I've come across.