Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

4.5

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 2/19/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this cleanser! It smells fantastic and cleans my face incredibly well. I have oily and acne prone skin but it seems to remove all my makeup (with a Clarsonic) but does not aggravate breakouts.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I always think it's more important to spend your money on good skincare....so I decided I'd try this creamy cleanser a while back. I love the clean classic packaging. But more importantly, this stuff rocks!!!! It is so creamy and leaves your skin so soft and fresh feeling. Also, when it claims to 'lather' it means it! It lathers up so easily, which adds to the clean feeling afterwards. But yeah, it is so over-priced, 22 for 100mls? It is very good though so when I run out I think I'll probably still repurchase.