Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

3.6

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

A perfect, gentle soap! Non-drying and creamy, it comes in an economical long-lasting tube. Fresh, light lemon scent. I've been using it for 15+ years and get consistent results every time. Would definitely stockpile this if it were ever discontinued! I left a tube in a hotel room once and was so distraught that I bought two tubes as a replacement!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have always had terrible acne, and got it all cleared with Proactiv. Nothing else worked for me.

After using the 3 step Proactiv system for a while, I decided I needed to mix in other products that were natural as well to break the amount of chemicals on my face.

I tired everything, but came to Bobbi Brown finally. I love this product. It cleans my face of all my makeup without drying and does not at all add anymore breakouts or acne onto my face!

I will definitely recommend this product!

on 12/18/2013 2:59:00 PM

Ingredients isn't harmful and yet cleanses my face perfectly without clogging my pores. Usually things with natural ingredients clog my pores but this does not. Definetly a holy grail (for now, I'll continue my search for an excellent product)

EDIT 05.13.2014 : Okay I have changed my mind this is the excellent product. I mean I can't put it on words that how much I adore this cleanser. It has improved my skin clarity in so many ways. I don't think any cleanser has affects on blackheads. Neither this one. But it cleans soo beautifully without damaging and leaves a bright, smooth and even complexion. I don't see myself buying anything else in the future.
(For reference my skin is clean, not prone to anything, only issue is the blackheads on my nose that I've created by squeezing my natural skin pores and turned them into deep ones. Still they are really tiny but there is a lot of them also I am really sensitive on my cheeks. Literally, natural or not, every product that I have put on causes red bumps. But this DOES NOT! Yaaayy!!)

And how the hell this cleanser is drying !!! Its the most moisturizing cleanser I have ever seen. And I tried lots of them. Ingredients are great, feeling is great everything is great about this cleanser. No squeaky feeling no residue no tightness afterwards. Just lathering love in a tube. I bought this 6 months ago and with using twice a day I couldn't even come to the half of the tube. You just need tiny amount to clean your hole face. But I am going to buy one tube every single month in case they discontinue it in the future. And its 40 US$ (75 T$) in my country. Yes that's how much I LOVE this.
The most comparable product with this one is the Liquid Neutrogena Cleanser yet it left tiny pimples on my cheeks every time I've used, but most of the facial products has this effect on me unfortunately. So if you can't pay for BB cleanser get neutrogena one, but still there are high cliffs between these two in my opinion.

PS: I DO THINK THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN REFORMULATED because what I do get with this one is not even pass near by the reviews from 7-10 years ago. First of all there is no fragrance at all, no tightness no residue and it is too gentle for acne prone skin and yes it leathers quite well but not that good. So my advice, do not make up your mind according to those old reviews.

on 4/4/2013 8:22:00 PM

The best ever cleanser to use with a Clarisonic. Thick lather and leaves your face feeling SO soft and clean. Plus a tiny bit goes a LONG way. A tube will last you forever. Very in love with this product.

on 10/23/2011 12:41:00 PM

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I didn't love this at first either, but it's now grown to be my favorite all-purpose cleanser. You only need such a tiny bit to get a great luxurious foam, and makeup comes off so easily (well, I still need a separate makeup remover for eye makeup). I feel clean, but not stripped dry. I also keep a tube in the shower - great for facial wash but also great for shaving legs! It sounds expensive, but really you need so little that it still lasts for a long time. Worth it for me to keep the number of bottles in the tub to a minimum. I have repurchased this again and again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After being a HUGE Bobbi Brown fan for a few years now, I finally decided to try her cleanser. I used to use her rich cream cleanser that was discontinued and replaced with her oil cleanser which I also like, but don't love.

On to the Tube...I LOVE the packaging. As with all of Bobbi's packages its pretty to look but still very functional. It takes the smallest amount to get the job done, maybe the size of a pencil eraser and it lathers like no tomorrow. All you're left with is a nice clean face thats ready for moisturizer without feeling stripped tight. Unlike some deep cleansing face washes that leave your face so stripped your face will crack if you smile. This is definitely my HG. And price point is very reasonable for a department store. Around $22 US dollars. And with using such a small amount I see this lasting easily 3 months or more.

EDIT: 5/31/2010
I LOVE LOVE this cleanser. I am currently on my second tube. The first one from which this review was written lasted 5 1/2 weeks!! So I've stocked piled this and have 8 tubes in my bathroom under the sink, and another that I'm currently using and about half way through. I'd highly recommend getting a sample of this if you're able.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another HG for me. And my hubby as he steals it to shave! LOL
Nice clean lavender frag tube soap that really foams a lot!!!! You only need to use a little so it lasts and lasts and lasts -- I've had mine for 1 year and 1/2 and just bought a replacement last week. Love the packaging as it's easy to tote from sink to tub and if it falls in the bath it won't break. Also love the chrome look of the tube -- slick and simple. It is a bit drying so I aways follow with a moisturizer but I personally like to have that squeakyy clean feeling when I wash my face.

on 8/4/2008 10:46:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have very sensitive skin, acne prone, etc. But, since using this product for 2 weeks, I've been very pleased with it. A very small amount goes a long, long way. I can very much justify the $24 I spent on this product, as I feel it will last me probably 3-4 months! Now I want to try other skincare products by BB, but have to mail order since I am not very close to a department store that carries BB. Will definitely purchase again.

I love this product. It is very gentle on my sensitive, acne prone skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and tight. Also, a little goes a long way. I like to mix it with the the exfoliating azuki beans and it works as a nice exfoliator as well! A great cleanser!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I always think it's more important to spend your money on good skincare....so I decided I'd try this creamy cleanser a while back. I love the clean classic packaging. But more importantly, this stuff rocks!!!! It is so creamy and leaves your skin so soft and fresh feeling. Also, when it claims to 'lather' it means it! It lathers up so easily, which adds to the clean feeling afterwards. But yeah, it is so over-priced, 22 for 100mls? It is very good though so when I run out I think I'll probably still repurchase.