Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

3.6

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 2/26/2009 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

hmm, i got this product as sample.. the SA give 2 little tubs of this cleanser. & boy, was i glad i didnt buy this product in a rush..
it lathers up well & smells good.
but there's 1 BIG problem, it BROKE me out.. & i rarely break out..
it also made my dry skin drier than it already is..
Would i buy this? Heck NO! i would stick with my Clean & Clear cleansers which works great on my teenager's skin..

on 10/15/2008 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Worst.cleanser.ever.

I have oily skin, and even this stuff dried it out. The only good thing is that it does lather very well, half and pea-size would get you by.

on 9/28/2006 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yuck! I love BB makeup and thought I would give the skin care a try. I get easily bored and like to try new things, so I tried the Lathering Tube Soap, Exfoliating Cream Wash, Soothing Face Tonic, Vitamin Enriched Face Base, and Tinted Moisturizer. The Lathering Tube Soap is a white cream that comes in a very attractive silver tube. It smells divine, and a little goes a long way...it really lathers. That said it did not work for me. I felt like it left a film on my skin and did not remove all of the makeup at night. Unfortunately, the toner doesn't have any cleansing properties so that didn't help the problem. After a week of using this, the scrub (in the AM as a cleanser) and Vitamin Enriched Face Base my face exploded in a terrible break out. I stopped using the products and my skin settled down. I'm not sure if it was any one product or a combo of them all...but very disappointed the skin care didnt work for me because I really love BB. continued >>

on 5/22/2005 7:42:00 PM

Let me start by saying THAT THIS IS THE SINGLE WORST CLEANSER THAT I HAVE EVER USED. Ms Brown should be ashamed that this even hit the shelves. It left my face with the feeling that I just washed with dial! My face was tight and uncomfortable, and had this awful film on it. I had to do a glycolic peel just to get rid of the feeling when washing with my old cleanser wouldnt do it. if you are thinking about buying this product - STOP- WALK AWAY FROM THE BOBBI BROWN COUNTER AND COUNT TO 10.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does give you this squeaky clean feeling and doesn't really dry your skin but this is not for people with sensitive skin. After using it for a week or so, I started breaking out. It's not as gentle as it feels. :( Really wanted it to work for me. Kind of pricey for a cleanser too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am not a fan of this product. It lathers up nicely, but leaves a film and leaves the skin squeaky. I feel like I have to use a toner afterward to make sure it is off. This product will be going back to the store.

on 3/15/2008 8:49:00 PM

It lathers up nice, but i didn't like this face "soap". It left my skin too dry and squeaky. I have combination skin. I feel like it wasn't anything special for my skin. I used for 3 weeks and saw no improvements in my skin. I was able to return it and get my money back.

on 5/1/2005 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This product came in the Skin-to-Go set which came with several other products. Although it did a fairly good job of cleaning my skin it did leave a bit of film. I also did not like the smell too much. However, a little goes a long way just a pea size & it lathers extremely well. I think there are better cleansers out there for combo skin with blackheads like myself.

on 1/14/2005 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

it's winter now in HK and this is too drying for me. my face felt really tight after using this. maybe i'll give this another shot in summer.