Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

3.6

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 11/2/2003 12:13:00 PM

I am really liking this cleanser.It has a nice creamy lather and takes off all makeup very well. It rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling very soft.My skin is sensitive to fragrance and this has a lemony, herbal smell,but hasn't bothered my skin or eyes at all. This is best for combo skin.This is really too costly-I will not purchase again.Update: This turned out to be too drying for my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

GREAT cleanser, and believe me, I've tried them all-Lancome, Philosophy, Perricone...the list goes on. This skincare line is the tops...wonderful light scents, luxurious feel - but never greasy. Just a tiny dab of this cleanser foams like crazy and cleans really well.

on 4/2/2004 2:29:00 AM

Very clean; gentle, but still some good cleansing power here for my sensitive / oily skin. Concentrated. And my skin isn't at all flared up or 'red' after washing with this. More umph than Cetaphil, and a very nice light fragrance that isn't a bother at all. Spendy but I hope it's concentrated enough to last a long time.

on 4/3/2004 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very good makeup remover/cleanser in one. I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a creamy type product that also foams. Personally however, I don't think I'll continue with this particular cleanser. I've experienced breakouts with similar fomulations (ie. Biotherm Biosource, Neutrogena Cream Cleanser....the ones that have that "pearly" consistency). I used this for a week, and decided to stop before I get another bad reaction. UPDATE: (04/09/04) Hasn't been that long since I started using this cleanser, but sure enough, I developed those bumps and whiteheads I was afraid of. ARGH!

on 6/19/2004 11:33:00 PM

Wow! This cleanser lathers like crazy into a very frothy wash that feels very nice against your skin. It is very, very concentrated so that you need very little and has a wonderful scent to it. It need not leave my face tight or red. I would recommend this and since I got this in a trial kit, I will probaly purchase a full-size.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think I finally found my HG cleanser. This stuff is the bomb. It is frothy and has a wonderful mild clean scent. It thoroughly cleanses my normal/oily skin without stripping it.

on 10/12/2004 4:09:00 PM

I like the package and smell of this cleanser. My skin feels clean after I use it. Recently my skin is experiencing break out and I just found out it's because of this cleanser. I defintely won't purchase it again.

Horrible! My skin reacted so badly! It is VERY drying! Be aware!

on 12/31/2004 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

so far (i've used it for about 2 weeks) its helped clear my face up alot, prevents constant breakouts and itsn't drying, to me, even though i have very dry skin, and i use it along with the lotion spf 15 and the exfoliator and i think its great, but i will update if it gives me any breakouts, so far though i think it works nicely.
UPDATE 2/7/2005: I'm still happy with it and i've noticed that i don't get alot of breakouts, and my skin is alot more even and not as dry...so far i love it!

on 1/14/2005 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

it's winter now in HK and this is too drying for me. my face felt really tight after using this. maybe i'll give this another shot in summer.