Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

3.4

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 10/23/2011 12:41:00 PM

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I didn't love this at first either, but it's now grown to be my favorite all-purpose cleanser. You only need such a tiny bit to get a great luxurious foam, and makeup comes off so easily (well, I still need a separate makeup remover for eye makeup). I feel clean, but not stripped dry. I also keep a tube in the shower - great for facial wash but also great for shaving legs! It sounds expensive, but really you need so little that it still lasts for a long time. Worth it for me to keep the number of bottles in the tub to a minimum. I have repurchased this again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am not a fan of this product. It lathers up nicely, but leaves a film and leaves the skin squeaky. I feel like I have to use a toner afterward to make sure it is off. This product will be going back to the store.

I'm in love with this cleanser. It does not dry out my skin or leave it tight feeling. It just perfectly cleanses my skin with a nice soapy scent that lathers extremely well. In fact, I rarely use my Soothing Face Tonic because the Tube Soap gets everything off of my face!

on 9/28/2006 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yuck! I love BB makeup and thought I would give the skin care a try. I get easily bored and like to try new things, so I tried the Lathering Tube Soap, Exfoliating Cream Wash, Soothing Face Tonic, Vitamin Enriched Face Base, and Tinted Moisturizer. The Lathering Tube Soap is a white cream that comes in a very attractive silver tube. It smells divine, and a little goes a long way...it really lathers. That said it did not work for me. I felt like it left a film on my skin and did not remove all of the makeup at night. Unfortunately, the toner doesn't have any cleansing properties so that didn't help the problem. After a week of using this, the scrub (in the AM as a cleanser) and Vitamin Enriched Face Base my face exploded in a terrible break out. I stopped using the products and my skin settled down. I'm not sure if it was any one product or a combo of them all...but very disappointed the skin care didnt work for me because I really love BB. continued >>

on 12/10/2005 2:37:00 PM

I am very happy with the Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap. It washes very well my face (I do not wear makeup, though) without making it dry. It has a slight smell that I like. In fact, it's the best cleanser I have used so far. I like trying new products, mostly very expensive, but always go back to Bobbi Brown. My skin is drier in the winter and normal in the summer and this cleanser works well for me all year.

I use this a few times a week. I guess it is just alright. Nothing special or anything. I like the fact that it is in a tube because it is so easy to get out. It does lather up really great and a little goes a long way. I will buy it again. I used to use the Extra Balm Rinse, but have switched to Burt's Bees Orange Cleanser which I use on the days I am not using the Tube Soap.

on 5/22/2005 7:42:00 PM

Let me start by saying THAT THIS IS THE SINGLE WORST CLEANSER THAT I HAVE EVER USED. Ms Brown should be ashamed that this even hit the shelves. It left my face with the feeling that I just washed with dial! My face was tight and uncomfortable, and had this awful film on it. I had to do a glycolic peel just to get rid of the feeling when washing with my old cleanser wouldnt do it. if you are thinking about buying this product - STOP- WALK AWAY FROM THE BOBBI BROWN COUNTER AND COUNT TO 10.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think I finally found my HG cleanser. This stuff is the bomb. It is frothy and has a wonderful mild clean scent. It thoroughly cleanses my normal/oily skin without stripping it.