Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

3.7

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have always had terrible acne, and got it all cleared with Proactiv. Nothing else worked for me.

After using the 3 step Proactiv system for a while, I decided I needed to mix in other products that were natural as well to break the amount of chemicals on my face.

I tired everything, but came to Bobbi Brown finally. I love this product. It cleans my face of all my makeup without drying and does not at all add anymore breakouts or acne onto my face!

I will definitely recommend this product!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

After being a HUGE Bobbi Brown fan for a few years now, I finally decided to try her cleanser. I used to use her rich cream cleanser that was discontinued and replaced with her oil cleanser which I also like, but don't love.

On to the Tube...I LOVE the packaging. As with all of Bobbi's packages its pretty to look but still very functional. It takes the smallest amount to get the job done, maybe the size of a pencil eraser and it lathers like no tomorrow. All you're left with is a nice clean face thats ready for moisturizer without feeling stripped tight. Unlike some deep cleansing face washes that leave your face so stripped your face will crack if you smile. This is definitely my HG. And price point is very reasonable for a department store. Around $22 US dollars. And with using such a small amount I see this lasting easily 3 months or more.

EDIT: 5/31/2010
I LOVE LOVE this cleanser. I am currently on my second tube. The first one from which this review was written lasted 5 1/2 weeks!! So I've stocked piled this and have 8 tubes in my bathroom under the sink, and another that I'm currently using and about half way through. I'd highly recommend getting a sample of this if you're able.

on 10/15/2008 12:51:00 PM

on 3/27/2008 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the smell and the way that this product lathers a lot.Plus is a pretty big tube for not that much money,you don't have to use that much only a tiny amount is enough to clean your face.My skin is sensitive and easily irritated but I didn t have problems with this.My face does feel very clean, fresh and tight afterwards.Removes make up good.And what I like most is that the lather feels creamy not foamy.I m giving this 4 lippies only bc I tend to like stronger cleansers like clinique s soap (the oily skin formula)Lathering Tube Soap is best for skins without problems like blemishes

I love this product. It is very gentle on my sensitive, acne prone skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and tight. Also, a little goes a long way. I like to mix it with the the exfoliating azuki beans and it works as a nice exfoliator as well! A great cleanser!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a deluxe sample from one of my favorite swappers and OMG, I love it. It smells of real Honeysuckle and other botanicals & washes every bit of MU off gently. It's very moisturizing which is a huge bonus b/c I like to let my face dry before moisturizer but can't always b/c I get that tight feeling that makes me think *I don't want wrinkles*. I'm going to purchase this for sure. And yes a little goes a long way -plus the lather feels creamy not foamy, it's divine.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a wonderful cleanser with a very rich lather. I use it to cleanse my skin in the evening and in the morning I use a more gentle (less expensive)cleanser so Tube Soap lasts me a good while. Lathering Tube Soap takes it all off and leaves my face feeling very clean. I agree to some tightness as well but I kinda like that in a cleanser, just as long as I have my Face Base at arms reach afterwards I'm totally fine with it. I wasn't sure if I would buy a second tube after the first was done but I sure did, I mean, I make it last and use it sparingly. The lather is just the best that I've come across.

on 2/23/2006 8:47:00 AM

Love the smell. Orange or lemon, very fresh. The texture is that of Japanese brand's foaming cleanser on the gentler side(think kanebo Sensai). Maybe because I am used to this kind of cleanser and can not live without one that I don't find it harsh or drying at all. Especially immediatelly after that I have on toner and moisturizer. The product cleanse well without residue after rinse,just what I'm looking for in a good cleanser. I received the sample but I know I'm going to get one in the future. I simply love the smell...

I also received a tube of this in the Skincare to Go set. I must say I find this cleanser to be so drying! It leaves my face very tight after I wash with it, almost like washing with real soap. It is a nicely concentrated product, a little goes a very long way, and it does feel nice when I'm washing with it, but after rinsing, my skin is so tight it just kills me. That said, on the evening that I use the tube soap, the next morning I wake up with the smoothest skin ever with no irritation or dryness. I just can't figure it out. It may be a good summer cleanser, I'll update if I find it to be so.

on 5/1/2005 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This product came in the Skin-to-Go set which came with several other products. Although it did a fairly good job of cleaning my skin it did leave a bit of film. I also did not like the smell too much. However, a little goes a long way just a pea size & it lathers extremely well. I think there are better cleansers out there for combo skin with blackheads like myself.