Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

3.7

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

on 12/18/2013 2:59:00 PM

Ingredients isn't harmful and yet cleanses my face perfectly without clogging my pores. Usually things with natural ingredients clog my pores but this does not. Definetly a holy grail (for now, I'll continue my search for an excellent product)

EDIT 05.13.2014 : Okay I have changed my mind this is the excellent product. I mean I can't put it on words that how much I adore this cleanser. It has improved my skin clarity in so many ways. I don't think any cleanser has affects on blackheads. Neither this one. But it cleans soo beautifully without damaging and leaves a bright, smooth and even complexion. I don't see myself buying anything else in the future.
(For reference my skin is clean, not prone to anything, only issue is the blackheads on my nose that I've created by squeezing my natural skin pores and turned them into deep ones. Still they are really tiny but there is a lot of them also I am really sensitive on my cheeks. Literally, natural or not, every product that I have put on causes red bumps. But this DOES NOT! Yaaayy!!)

And how the hell this cleanser is drying !!! Its the most moisturizing cleanser I have ever seen. And I tried lots of them. Ingredients are great, feeling is great everything is great about this cleanser. No squeaky feeling no residue no tightness afterwards. Just lathering love in a tube. I bought this 6 months ago and with using twice a day I couldn't even come to the half of the tube. You just need tiny amount to clean your hole face. But I am going to buy one tube every single month in case they discontinue it in the future. And its 40 US$ (75 T$) in my country. Yes that's how much I LOVE this.
The most comparable product with this one is the Liquid Neutrogena Cleanser yet it left tiny pimples on my cheeks every time I've used, but most of the facial products has this effect on me unfortunately. So if you can't pay for BB cleanser get neutrogena one, but still there are high cliffs between these two in my opinion.

PS: I DO THINK THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN REFORMULATED because what I do get with this one is not even pass near by the reviews from 7-10 years ago. First of all there is no fragrance at all, no tightness no residue and it is too gentle for acne prone skin and yes it leathers quite well but not that good. So my advice, do not make up your mind according to those old reviews.

on 2/26/2009 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

hmm, i got this product as sample.. the SA give 2 little tubs of this cleanser. & boy, was i glad i didnt buy this product in a rush..
it lathers up well & smells good.
but there's 1 BIG problem, it BROKE me out.. & i rarely break out..
it also made my dry skin drier than it already is..
Would i buy this? Heck NO! i would stick with my Clean & Clear cleansers which works great on my teenager's skin..

on 12/31/2004 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

so far (i've used it for about 2 weeks) its helped clear my face up alot, prevents constant breakouts and itsn't drying, to me, even though i have very dry skin, and i use it along with the lotion spf 15 and the exfoliator and i think its great, but i will update if it gives me any breakouts, so far though i think it works nicely.
UPDATE 2/7/2005: I'm still happy with it and i've noticed that i don't get alot of breakouts, and my skin is alot more even and not as dry...so far i love it!