Lumene Lipliner pencil

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

My favorite shade is the Mallow/Malva and because of this shade this is my HG liner. I cannot find this color anywhere else and it seems as though they have discontinued it! I still have one left but it is halfway gone. I'm thinking about sending this to the Three Custom Color specialists to make another batch because this shade is so flattering and natural.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Lumene is on clearance in CVS, when I saw this I went to 3 different stores to snag all the Lip Graphics liners in P2 Mallow / Malva. This is my HG liner. My lips are a light pink but are getting that slightly lilac tone that makes most lip colors "turn" cooler shades. Anytime I tried a "nude" liner it would look brown or orange around my lips but THIS color matches my lips perfectly which when I used it to make my lips look fuller by lining slightly outside my natural line the effect was believable. No matter what color I use, I use this liner because if I use a nude lipcolor on my lips and then slightly over the edge you'd see the color difference, now everything matches. As for the liner being hard, I have always lined OVER my lipcolor not before because it goes on smoother and wears off more evenly. This item is an absolute staple for me. I'm going to keep them in the fridge to make them last longer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I totally agree with the previous reviewer. The liners aren't that special but they do their job. The shade selection is great.

These lipliners are ok, nothing too special. I would say they are slightly on the soft side, and are quite easy to spread. The colour is not very long-lasting on me though which is disappointing. These liners are available in a variety of shades. I am currently using shade 010 twinflower which is a nice basic shade although maybe slightly too terracotta for my liking.

I used this at work for people one day at the department store. We also have these at school. These are so hard and compared to Niveas lipliners and not recommeneded at all. I just feel these are some really hard lipliners to work with and it is not as easy to get a nice and even line as with other softer lipliners. Wont buy.

I wish I didn't have to use lipliner, but if I don't my lipstick tends to wander. My upper lip line is also somewhat uneven, and lipliners let me even things up before applying lipstick. My problem has been finding a good liner that didn't dry my lips because I use the liner over my entire lip area. Because CVS has the Lumene line BOGO free this week, I decided to give the Lumene liners a try. I am very pleased with the colors I chose - Wild Strawberry and Cranberry. The liners are firm enough to draw a good line at the outer edges but also soft enough to fill in my lips. For me, the best thing is that they are totally non drying. They feel so comfortable on my lips, and my lipstick glides over them beautifully. At $7.99 they are more expensive than a lot of other drugstore liners, but they are better than any others I have tried. These will be a definite rebuy whether on sale or not.