Lumene Star Set Single Eyeshadow - Summer Tone 111

No Image

4.8

on 7/26/2005 11:32:00 AM

Wow--Lumene makes really great, eye-brightening-but-subtle everyday kinda colors. I was so impressed with the first one I'd purchased (Your Harmony) that I went back and got this one. "Summer Tone" is a sweet rosy pink with a slightly shimmery finish, but it's not at all frosty--the pink actually shows up on my eyelid (I am MMM/GGG now) as pink. And it's understated, but still pink. I'd say this is a neutral since it's warm enough to look good on me, but isn't a totally warm color (or it'd be more peachy--this is a true pink). Nice for brightening up my dark eyes but doesn't seem unnatural or too bright. Velvety-soft texture. Good pigmentation. Packaging is nice, except the rounded lid makes stacking hard (but I depot everything so it doesn't bug me that much). Cheap too. This is a great line of eyeshadows.

ETA: Just figured out that Lumene e/s fit into Stila palettes perfectly. continued >>

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

This was also my first Lumene purchase (later I discovered their eye shadow base!). It is sooooo pretty...very fine bright shimmer, unique rosy shade. I had to have it. Check it out at CVS, along with the other Star Set Shadows (shimmer).

on 11/20/2003 9:40:00 AM

This is a gorgeous color and my very first Lumene Shadow purchase! I am amazed by the velvety texture. I wear this rosey pink as a wash or sometimes even in the crease. I pair it usually with a champage colored sheer shadow. The color, texture and lasting power of this drug store shadow is superb! HG potential.

on 6/29/2004 6:13:00 PM

For under $5. you cannot go wrong with these shadows. Summer Tone was my very first Lumene purchase, and I will be looking into this line more since I've been so pleased! Its the perfect pink-rosy eye shaodw..lasts without creasing and really brightens up green eyes. I love this! Its soft, velvety and shimmery. Im glad to see its part of the regular color line...I just wish Lumene would add more colors!