Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/23/2018

I am writing this after using this creme for a week. I don't think this creme will suit everyone. That is why there are so many low ratings.

I had extremely good skin and nails and didn't need to do anything extra for myself. Now with advancing age and a medical condition, I have extremely dry hands, feet and severely cracked/ flaky and peeling nails. I tried everything …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/05/2018

was not particularly effective on skin plus took ages to sink in.
not sure this tub packaging either...awkward for a hand cream imho

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Jul/21/2018

I have Sahara hands they seem to have no moisture at all. I saw this on sale and thought I'd give it a go. Oh dear so glad it was on sale (although still expensive). I found it really hard work to rub in. It left a nasty sticky, greasy residue that lasted. I had to wash my hands and they were still sticky. I will persevere use less see if the viscosity increases if its worked a little before …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair

HairRed

fromnnthuy

Oct/04/2016

This hand cream is sooo sticky and greasy so that I never use this during the day and even before go to bed, I really dislike the sticky feeling it brought. I am trying to finish my first and last jar that I somehow stupidly purchased because I thought a 30$ hand cream can improve my super dry hands but I was just through my money out of window ????

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

Dec/20/2014

Yummy!! I like this cream. It is a little bit thick but it works well here in cold Sweden. After a couple of minutes the hands has absorbed the yummy cream and I just love the banana scent!!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jul/05/2014

great product for very dry skin,I would suggest only using at night,possibly with cotton gloves as it's very thick and greasy,and could be a problem using it throughout the day.
Cute retro packaging,and nice yummy banana scent that isn't overpowering.
A rich cream with aloe vera and sweet almond oil.
100% natural and not tested on animals,perfect!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

Jan/12/2014

Way too waxy and sticky, doesn't adsorb well at all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

Jul/27/2013

I am currently using this hand cream and it is my second jar.

A tiny amount is needed for each application otherwise yes it will make your hands feel greasy.

Absorbs quickly and has a strong pleasant smell, it smells more like those banana candy chewy sweets we get here in the U.K rather than an actual banana but I like it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

Jun/06/2013

It felt like I was rubbing tallow on myself, husband compared it to putty. It's smells weird, slightly sour. I can't get over the awful texture and smell.

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromEllo

Apr/12/2013

I love this cream. It is expensive for the price, but for a natural hand cream that smells good and works well...you probable can't beat the price. I paid around $9.00 for the small jar a Whole Foods. I keep the cream on my desk at work at all times. My hands get really dry quickly from filing paperwork and typing constantly. I will be repurchasing!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age25-29