Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme

Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

sweet almond oil, aqua, beeswax, kaolin, stearic acid, parfum, grapefruit fruit extract, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, carrageenan extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, sodium borate, glucose, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, vegetable oil, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, citral, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.

on 10/5/2018 6:24:00 AM

was not particularly effective on skin plus took ages to sink in.
not sure this tub packaging either...awkward for a hand cream imho

on 7/21/2018 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have Sahara hands they seem to have no moisture at all. I saw this on sale and thought I'd give it a go. Oh dear so glad it was on sale (although still expensive). I found it really hard work to rub in. It left a nasty sticky, greasy residue that lasted. I had to wash my hands and they were still sticky. I will persevere use less see if the viscosity increases if its worked a little before rubbing in I also don't get the scent lovely in the jar but agree its quite sour on. I would not buy this again and regret my purchase

on 10/4/2016 10:21:00 PM

This hand cream is sooo sticky and greasy so that I never use this during the day and even before go to bed, I really dislike the sticky feeling it brought. I am trying to finish my first and last jar that I somehow stupidly purchased because I thought a 30$ hand cream can improve my super dry hands but I was just through my money out of window 😞

on 12/20/2014 3:32:00 PM

Yummy!! I like this cream. It is a little bit thick but it works well here in cold Sweden. After a couple of minutes the hands has absorbed the yummy cream and I just love the banana scent!!!

great product for very dry skin,I would suggest only using at night,possibly with cotton gloves as it's very thick and greasy,and could be a problem using it throughout the day.
Cute retro packaging,and nice yummy banana scent that isn't overpowering.
A rich cream with aloe vera and sweet almond oil.
100% natural and not tested on animals,perfect!

on 1/12/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Way too waxy and sticky, doesn't adsorb well at all.

I am currently using this hand cream and it is my second jar.

A tiny amount is needed for each application otherwise yes it will make your hands feel greasy.

Absorbs quickly and has a strong pleasant smell, it smells more like those banana candy chewy sweets we get here in the U.K rather than an actual banana but I like it.

on 6/6/2013 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

It felt like I was rubbing tallow on myself, husband compared it to putty. It's smells weird, slightly sour. I can't get over the awful texture and smell.

on 4/12/2013 1:46:00 PM

I love this cream. It is expensive for the price, but for a natural hand cream that smells good and works well...you probable can't beat the price. I paid around $9.00 for the small jar a Whole Foods. I keep the cream on my desk at work at all times. My hands get really dry quickly from filing paperwork and typing constantly. I will be repurchasing!

on 3/3/2013 6:23:00 PM

This is good for someone with really dry hands. When my hands get sore and dry from winter or just washing them too much, this works pretty well. Its very thick and waxy so if you don't like that greasy feeling it's best to use this right before bedtime. I find it spreads out better when I scoop some out and let it warm up in my hand first rather than trying to rub it in right away. I won't repurchase this because I don't like the smell of banana and most of the time I don't need a hand creme this heavy.

Popular Lotions / Creams