no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

This product is being discontinued. I don't understand why they always discontinue my favorite scents. Crabapple is sweet, but not overpower.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

14 years ago

This is the most amazing fragrance!! I hate most perfumes...they make me sick after a few hours. But this product is absolutely PERFECT!! It is a delicious apple fragrance - but with a lot of depth......not just a sickly-sweet smell. Cost $14 Canadian at Fruits and Passion for a 30ml bottle.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

14 years ago

This stuff is awesome. Its like a tart apple smell, so unique. A lot of places have "green apple" or "country apple" scents, but the crab apple is very unique and realistic smelling. loves it.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

from

15 years ago

Nice and crisp. However, I did find a bubblegummy scent to it. It does not last very long either.

About reviewer (432 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

15 years ago

Like lovely organic green apples my gramma used to grow. This is liquid orgasm i swear, my personal favorite fragrance which I will continue to buy for the rest of livelong days. Smells real. Fresh citrusy, adaptable to all seasons, warm and inviting. I always get compliments. Also have the matching deodarant and am working my way to get the other crabapple products. Tangy spicy, citrusy and warm. Mostly like sex in a bottle. This scent owns my soul. The packaging is gorgous too, I feel so gorgous and feminine putting it on. Note to fruits and passions, you will officially own me completely if you produce a crabapple scented body shimmer with a fancy pouf.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBrown

15 years ago

If the need to keep sniffing my own wrist is any indication, I guess it's safe to say that I really like this fragrance. Very apple-y indeed, but this is not just about the fruit; there's also a strong twig or wood note in there too which makes it a more mature scent---not gushy and sweet. It's not what I think of as a breezy teen fragrance---this has more gravitas, like the scent you might pick up on someone who is taking an afternoon break from having been picking and pruning in an apple orchard. Warm skin, apples and trees all together. It's very original. The staying power is okay, but I usually spritz a couple of times a day to ensure its longevity. It will never overwhelm because, even though its grounded and earthy, it's got a lightness to it. When I re-enter a room in which I've been wearing it, the room smells warm, friendly and comforting. I think of this more as a cool weather fragrance, or for early spring---it feels a little too earthy for summer, but it might work. It inspires me to try other products in the Fruits and Passions line.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairRed

15 years ago

I really do detect the smell of apples - green and fresh. It is a very lovely and refreshing fragrance. A good pick me up. A very simple and casual fragrance. Reminds me a little of shampoo - which makes it all the more refreshing and clean smelling :) A very good buy at only 12.50 CDN/ bottle.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Good apple scent!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

16 years ago

Fruits & Passions Crabapple is amazing!! I'm not into heavy cologne scents and most lines that carry fruity tones just smell FAKE! Well this is the exception. I use the whole Crabapple line from the soap to the lotion...it's amazing!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

16 years ago

I received this from a girl on MUA, and I thought it would be too fruity, but I love it! It does smell like crabapple, but not in the obnoxious, food kind of way. Hmmm, how can I explain this?? It is a sweet (but not too sweet), not overpowering, deliciously scrumptious scent. It is light and airy, just right for summer and winter.

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinOther, Other