no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/21/2006

This product is being discontinued. I don't understand why they always discontinue my favorite scents. Crabapple is sweet, but not overpower.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

Mar/06/2006

This is the most amazing fragrance!! I hate most perfumes...they make me sick after a few hours. But this product is absolutely PERFECT!! It is a delicious apple fragrance - but with a lot of depth......not just a sickly-sweet smell. Cost $14 Canadian at Fruits and Passion for a 30ml bottle.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

Nov/29/2005

This stuff is awesome. Its like a tart apple smell, so unique. A lot of places have "green apple" or "country apple" scents, but the crab apple is very unique and realistic smelling. loves it.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromrenemy

Jul/12/2005

Nice and crisp. However, I did find a bubblegummy scent to it. It does not last very long either.

About reviewer (432 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/15/2005

Like lovely organic green apples my gramma used to grow. This is liquid orgasm i swear, my personal favorite fragrance which I will continue to buy for the rest of livelong days. Smells real. Fresh citrusy, adaptable to all seasons, warm and inviting. I always get compliments. Also have the matching deodarant and am working my way to get the other crabapple products. Tangy spicy, citrusy and …Read more

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBrown

Mar/07/2005

If the need to keep sniffing my own wrist is any indication, I guess it's safe to say that I really like this fragrance. Very apple-y indeed, but this is not just about the fruit; there's also a strong twig or wood note in there too which makes it a more mature scent---not gushy and sweet. It's not what I think of as a breezy teen fragrance---this has more gravitas, like the …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairRed

Jan/13/2005

I really do detect the smell of apples - green and fresh. It is a very lovely and refreshing fragrance. A good pick me up. A very simple and casual fragrance. Reminds me a little of shampoo - which makes it all the more refreshing and clean smelling :) A very good buy at only 12.50 CDN/ bottle.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/26/2004

Good apple scent!

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromontcda

Nov/12/2003

Fruits & Passions Crabapple is amazing!! I'm not into heavy cologne scents and most lines that carry fruity tones just smell FAKE! Well this is the exception. I use the whole Crabapple line from the soap to the lotion...it's amazing!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Oct/29/2003

I received this from a girl on MUA, and I thought it would be too fruity, but I love it! It does smell like crabapple, but not in the obnoxious, food kind of way. Hmmm, how can I explain this?? It is a sweet (but not too sweet), not overpowering, deliciously scrumptious scent. It is light and airy, just right for summer and winter.

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinOther, Other