no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/02/2010

These are nice! I especially like these for travel. They aren't very wet, but they are wet enough to work well. They have a fresh scent. The wipes remove all of my makeup quite well including eye makeup. My skin is a tiny bit too dry after washing with these, so I add some moisturizer. Overall, I recommend these for a low priced, quick option for washing your face.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/09/2010

I got these in Normal/Dry skin version.Packaging is a nice blue foil wrapper with a resealable opening.The scent of the cloths are pleasant and not too overpowering.Good for days when you simply are too lazy to wash your face or too tired before bed.Not bad although i still prefer the original Daily Facials where you have to wet before using it.These are convenient too as you can stash one inside …Read more

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

1.0

Feb/06/2010

I thought the packaging was nice but the wipes were not wet enough - there was not a lot of product on them. The cloths were also very abrasive and made my skin feel really raw. It also did not do much in cleansing my face; it just felt like I used a paper towel sprayed with a little bit of water to clean my face. I used 5 wipes before I threw them away.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

Oct/19/2009

I didn't care for these wipes at all. I usually use Ponds makeup remover towelettes but Ulta was out of them and these were on sale so I figured I would try them out. They are very heavily scented and are not wet enough. It barely took half of my makeup off. Pass on these.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

EyesBlack

Aug/17/2009

GREAT cleansers! I must admit, I use them everyday...bad I know but I just hate cleansing & these are so easy.

Nice, fresh (if not a little strong) scent and removes makeup like a dream. Cheap as well & the packaging is good - it seals right back up again.

I usually break out from alot of products and this is one of the only ones where I don't. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Aug/16/2009

The smell is very nice, and it sure is convenient. It also makes my skin feel soft and refreshed at the end of the day. It takes off my eye and facial makeup as advertised, but I always feel like there's a bit left on my skin; I also feel like I have to use a bit of effort to take off the makeup. Overall though, for the price, it is a good product.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Aug/15/2009

I'm on my 3rd pack of these. I love using them in the morning to freshen up my face after waking up. I can't cleanse more than once per day (at night) otherwise my skin gets really dry. I also use them after the gym, and at night whenever I'm too exhausted to fully wash my face and take off my eye makeup with a real eye makeup remover. One sheet actually takes off my makeup AND my …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jul/21/2009

I've only used these a few times but they are okay so far. They are not as wet as I would like them to be. They seem to get my face makeup off well enough, but they don't remove my eye makeup very well and it says they can remove waterproof mascara. They also burn my eyes. They're kind of expensive- $10 for only 30 wipes.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jul/09/2009

These are great cleansing cloths. I use these to take off my makeup at night when I don't feel like using my usual cleanser. Although they do remove mascara nicely, I do prefer other eye make up removing wipes for my eyes which do a slightly better job. I'll definitely repurchase because these are cheap, work well, and for whatever reason I'm in love with the scent!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/24/2009

These are great. I'm not willing to go over $5 on a facial cloth. This is only a little over $4. The thing I like about it is how much more wetter it is than other facial cloths. usually they are too dry. I like to take my make up off with these. It takes my mascara off so good. They leave my face feeling soft and clean.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure