3.9

$7.50 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

5 months ago

I tried "bodysuit yourself" it's a pretty pink...goes on good with just one coat, smooth and lasts long...nice!

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

7 months ago

I have this in "a waltz in the park" which is a BEAUTIFUL pale lavender shade. The shade itself is gorgeous!!!! This polish took about 3 coats to get full opacity....and even after 3 coats (letting it dry inbtwn each coat)... it was patchy and uneven. And of course, the more i tried to fix it.. the worse it got. lol I am not sure if it's because this nail polish dries quickly and that's why it gets goopy and uneven... but i wouldn't repurchase this brand. The sally Hansen Xtreme nails and the fast dry nail polish is far superior to this and costs less than half the price!! I will stick to Sally Hansen.

About reviewer (914 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

Formulas can be hit or miss, bit so far I am LOVING their Body and Sol Summer 2019 collection. I have "Beach Buff" on now. A beautiful neutral with slight shimmer that looks a little mauvey on me in the best way. All on all I recommend this brand and you can find the polishes at a discount in some stores :)

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

Definitely among my top favorite drugstore nail polishes. CG has tons of really unique colors - my favorite is Sweet Hook which I reviewed separately so I won't rehash but I will say it's such a unique color I think it's even prettier than the pricier Essie and OPI shades that everyone compares it to! The CG colors I get always dry to a yummy creme finish. They do not turn overly matte or discolor. The consistency is always smooth. I'm not the most coordinated and I'm the type of person to constantly mess up my self-done manicure and make it look sloppy but these fool proof formula dry to a smooth streak free finish. I also love how fast they dry. I apply them and go on with my day - no accidentally wiping and smudging my fresh hands. I swear they should advertise these as fast drying because they're done in no time. In fact I struggle to switch to other rival brands because I'm used to how fuss free the application and drying is with CG.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

a year ago

This Nail Polish, China Glaze, is not my favorite, it could probably be my least favorite. The colors are really pretty. but it doesn't stay on, I put 2 layers of the nail polish on, then a top coat. The very next day it chipped. I am not saying don't buy it, it's just that the nail polish is not the best. If you are looking for a nail polish that lasts long, I would go find a different brand.

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

2 years ago

I’m sad to say that China Glaze is not on my list of things to buy in the future... it flaked off of my fingernails just a day after application. For what it costs, it isn’t great quality.

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

This is the BEST polish I have ever used! I've read the other reviews and I must say that there is a simple trick to getting a good, lasting mani from this. You MUST use their base coat! One coat of their base coat "Strong Adhesion Base Coat" made all the difference in the world! I used one coat of China Glaze colored polish over that, after letting it dry a reasonable amount of time, and that lasted over a week without a top coat, and NO chipping or peeling. Just some slight wearing on the tips. That's it! It's beautiful!

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

3 years ago

Every time I've used this, it chips and peels very quickly, sometimes within one day. I don't do activities that are particularly rough on my hands either. If you're just painting your nails for a fun little ritual, or only need it to last a day, don't pay the price for this. Get some other cheap brand that will be just as short-lived. If you want a decent polish, go with OPI or Essie.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I'll admit I'm a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to buying nail polish. I usually buy the Sally Hensen Iine (the cheaper ones) when I decide to paint my nails. However, a while back I picked up some China Glaze in "Nice Caboose!" at Ulta because it was on clearance for half price. I didn't use it until just the other day, and I will definitely be getting more of this polish. I noticed right away that it went on smooth. I tend to apply polish rather thick, which normally leads to bubbles. Not with this polish. I was really surprised that it dried rather quickly, evenly with no bubbles! I am looking forward to getting more colors! The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I don't know how long it lasts without chipping, and didn't feel right giving 5 stars without having worn it for just a few days. (So far so good, though!)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

1.0
from

4 years ago

I find these polishes to be to opaque, I would need at least 3 coats to get the actual color to show. It also takes a long time to dry even with a quick dry top coat. I have since thrown all my China Glaze polishes away, thank goodness I only bought 2-3 bottles.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium