Weleda Skin Food

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.3

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really have nothing bad to say about this product. I have very sensitive and dry skin, and I have never broken out from this, nor is it greasy. I use it overnight as a moisturizer on my face and honestly my skin has benefitted from it. I can understand why people with oily or normal skin wouldn't be interested in putting it anywhere near their faces, but for us dry/sensitive kids I highly recommend. Waking up with a soft and moisturized face is the goal. And as a highlighter during the day, I also love it, works great as a natural looking little glow. Rough patches anywhere else no problem. 10/10. Yep from me.

on 4/6/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great product. Leaves skin soft and moisturized but a tad bit greasy, which is okay in rough weather imo. The fragrance is citrusy/orangey/medicinal but not bad and it doesn't linger. A definite repurchase.

on 6/22/2009 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Really moisturizing (no doubt), only complaint is that the product is really thick.

on 11/3/2005 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Oooooh! I came across a little trail sized bottle at Whole Body a few months ago. Finished it up in about a week and bought the big tube. I obsess about having soft hands, especially in the winter time. To me it's a little better than Body shop's Hemp Lotion because it doesn't feel as greasy, and a little goes a long way. But the Hemp Lotion lasts all day. I make everyone try it, I can't stand to see ashy hands or feet. I love it most because it's saved my contruction worker boyfriend's hard, calloused, cut-up hands, which I didn't think anything could do. And it smells beautiful.
What I don't like is the bottle. After a lot of squeezing, the metal starts to crack. It ain't a cheap moisturizer, so I wish they could find some way to fix it. I am also too scared to use this on my face, because i've got the most stubborn acne in the world.

Video Reviews & Tutorials